Description of The Science of Trust and Betrayal
World renown relationship expert, Dr. John Gottman’s newest research reveals the dynamics of betrayal and how to safeguard (or heal) your relationship. Based on this research, Dr. Gottman will discuss his new theory of how to conceptualize “trust” and “betrayal” using interdependence game theory during this recording. Trust and betrayal metrics here are not personality traits, but characteristics of daily interaction processes.
Join Dr. Gottman as he presents practical flowcharts for how couples build trust and loyalty, versus how couples build distrust and betrayal. The social skill of “emotional attunement” will be described precisely. New strategies for preventing distrust and betrayal, and strategies for healing from betrayal will be presented. During this presentation, these concepts will be illustrated from actual cases.
- Describe the fundamental process for building or eroding trust.
- Explain the fundamental process for building loyalty or eroding loyalty.
- Discuss the broad outlines of a three-phase therapy for healing from betrayal.
- Gottman Research and Methods
- The Sound Relationship House Theory and the 7 Principles for Making Relationships Work
- The Science of Trust
- What is “Trust”?
- Changing Distrust to Trust – Therapeutic Tools
- Healing From An Affair
Readmore about : John GottmanShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1