Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Claims Regarding Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, TheDLCourse.com has implemented a process for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringements. If you believe that a file hosted on TheDLCourse.com infringes on your copyright, please submit a DMCA notice.
Please include the following information on all written notices:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description and URL of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Your telephone number and e-mail address
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Upon receipt of the notice containing the required information, TheDLCourse.com may:
- Remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing and forward the written notification to the seller/merchant who is providing the allegedly infringing content
- Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the seller/merchant that TheDLCourse.com has removed or disabled access to the allegedly infringing material.