Learn to release chronic pain, tension and stress with deep tissue massage.
Deep Self Massage offers bodywork professionals and individuals alike the opportunity to learn how to massage 27 different zones of the body. It includes a complete understanding of where we hold pain and fear in our bodies and how to release those areas.
Our Self Massage Course Includes:
- Over 8 hours of comprehensive deep self-massage for each part of the body – yours to download and keep.
- Teachings on how to use the fingertips, knuckles, thumbs, elbows and back of the hands for self-massage.
- Detailed explanation on location and release of somato-psychic-emotional blockages, allowing the body-mind-emotions to return to their natural state of energetic flow and vitality.
The Benefits of Deep Self Massage Include:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the art of deep tissue massage to experience freedom from chronic pain and ailments, such as joint and muscle pain, neck pain, lower back pain, shoulder pain, “golf” or “tennis” elbow, carpal tunnel, TMJ and respiratory issues such as asthma.
- Instruction on how to eliminate deeply held emotions and enable the movement of energy, creating a feeling of relaxation and wholeness.
- Easy integration with your current transformational or spiritual practice, deepening your inner work and increasing sensitivity and connection with your body.
- This advanced massage therapy partners beautifully with other body centric processes, such as yoga, to bring greater depth and wholeness to your mind-body connection, and a stronger and more transformational emotional, mental, and physical yoga practice.
Satyarthi Peloquin has been leading training programs for the last 48 years. He is the creator of the internationally known form of Body Therapy, Holistic Pain Healing, a psychosomatic and deep massage method that releases pain at its roots, and is known as Myofascial Energetic Release. He has been leading relationship and men’s groups for 15 years.
For 13 years he has been a leader in the Path of Love and has been deeply involved with Path Retreats for 20 years. He has been trained in Trauma Healing, Co-Dependency, Structural Integration, many forms of bodywork, Family Constellations, Neo Reichian and Hypnosis. He has been a disciple of Osho for over 44 years and has a love for intimacy, honesty and truth.
Satyarthi accepts and loves people and is passionately involved with the Path of Love. He brings talent and friendliness to his work holding a space for deep honesty and heartful exposure. He has been a bodyworker since 1971, is a co-creator of Rebalancing, Trainer, and Author of “Living in Balance” and “Stretches for Rebalancers”.Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1