Robert Neckelius – 2 Hour Agency Book
What is the 2 Hour Agency?
2 Hour Agency is a counterintuitive approach to online business, specifically the digital agency business model, that allows you to build a sustainable and profitable long term business that generates new clients, and delivers your service to them largely without your presence or attention.
We achieve this by creating a “business machine” that works for you 24/7 where your only job is to oversee the system, not chase new clients or deliver to them.
And as a result.this free’s you up to live and enjoy your life while the business works for you – this is the 2 Hour Agency.
2 Hour Agency is a shortcut
Before I created the 2 Hour Agency model – I was struggling with my digital agency for years and was on the verge of giving up.
I was working 60-80 hour weeks, chasing and talking to clients at all hours of the day – including weekends.
I built myself a job I never signed up for.
Which led me to questioning everything and eventually turning the entire digital agency model upside down, breaking all the rules and freeing me from the chains of “running a business”.
After several years of trial-and-error, testing everything and figuring things out the hard way – without anyone guiding me I’ve finally reached a point where I I turned my digital agency into a machine that operates without me.
Now, you have the opportunity to duplicate the entire 2 Hour Agency system I built by downloading a $5.60 ebook called the 2 Hour Agency.
Here What You’ll Get:
- How To Pick A Profitable Agency Based On What People Are ALREADY Buying
- How To Get Your First Clients
- How To Create A Website That Can Convert A Visitor Into A Paying Client, NOT An Email Asking For A Meeting
- How To Scale By Redirecting Traffic To Your Website
- How To Remove Yourself Almost Entirely From The Business So That You Are The OWNER Instead Of The Salesman, Web Designer, Project Manager, And Support Representative.
- Some Fun Stuff On Getting FREE Event Tickets, Business Class Flights, High-Level Press From Celebrities Like Gary Vaynerchuk And Lewis Howes