Michael Elefante – Airbnb Investor Academy
Description of Airbnb Investor Academy
The Fast Path To Financial Freedom
Investing in short term vacation rental properties is the fast path to financial freedom. The cash flow and earnings potential is substantially higher than most traditional real estate investment strategies. Just a few properties can set you financially free.
Why Short Term Vacation Rentals?
The cash flow potential for short term vacation rentals is substantially higher than what traditional real estate investments produce. One, or just a few properties, can produce enough monthly cash flow to set you financially free. With the use of technology and software automation tools, you no longer have to pay a property manager large fees to manage your properties. You can successfully manage properties from a distance, and run them effectively.
What will you learn in Airbnb Investor Academy?
Where To Invest
You will learn how to evaluate different markets and decide which ones provide the best opportunity for you to invest. Learn which markets are trending in the right direction to provide you the most stable ROI.
How To Evaluate Properties
You will have access to custom investment analysis templates that will allow you to evaluate potential Airbnb properties. This will give you the capability to confidently distinguish between a great investment and a mediocre one, before ever putting in an offer.
How To Set Up Your Airbnb For Success
Learn how to make your Airbnb property stand out from competition to increase your average daily rate and occupancy rate, therefore boosting your revenue and cash flow. Learn to automate 90% of the day to day management activities.
Airbnb Investor Academy Curriculum
What is Airbnb Investor Academy?
- Watch this video!
- Elliott C. Is cash flowing $11k/month with his first Airbnb
- Logan is CASH FLOWING $42k/month after his first year!
- Collin’s Experience and How He Cash Flowed Over $3k/month with his First Investment
- Nick’s First Ever Airbnb to Cash Flow Up To $6.5k/mo After Seeing Michael on Tik Tok
- Eliot – Had The Mortgage Paid in The First 2.5 Hours of Going Live On Airbnb (UPDATE: $4k Cash Flow Month 1)
- Eliot 7 months in cash flow update ($6,300/month!)
- Kolton’s Testimonial (21 Years Old)
- Tyler’s Experience on his First Ever Short Term Rental Investment
Welcome To Airbnb Investor Academy!
- Welcome Note
- Meet Your Instructor
- Why Invest In Real Estate
Short Term Vacation Rentals
- What They Are & Why You Should Invest In Them
Airbnb Investing Strategies
- Buy & Hold
- Airbnb Rental Arbitrage
- Rental Arbitrage Corporate Lease & Landlord Talking Points
- Real Estate Partnership
Where To Invest
- How To Find The Right Market For Your Airbnb
- AirDNA Demo
- AirDNA Demo (Updated 6/6/2022)
Finding The Right Property
- Define Your Criteria
- Networking To Find Investors, Real Estate Agents & Lenders
Understanding Loans & Working With Lenders
- Conventional Loan
- Fannie & Freddie
- Secondary Home Loan
- Investment Loan
- Jumbo Loan
- DSCR Loans for STRs
- Understanding A Mortgage
- Principal, Interest & Amortization
- Property Taxes, Insurance & Escrow
- Qualifying For A Loan: DTI & Income
- Qualifying For A Loan: Credit Score
- Qualifying For A Loan: How Much Does Credit Score Affect Your Loan?
- Qualifying For A Loan: Discount Points
- Private Mortgage Insurance
Short Term Rental Laws & Regulations
- Understanding Local Laws & Regulations
Key Investing Metrics
- What Makes A Good Investment?
- Cash Flow
- Cash On Cash Return
- Principal Paydown, Leverage & Appreciation
- Total Return On Investment
- ADR & Occupancy Rate
- Investment Analysis Template Overview *Excel Download Beneath Video*
- Investment Analysis Example 1: Secondary Home Loan
- Investment Analysis Example 2: Investment Loan
- Google Sheets Version of STR Investment Analysis *Link*
- Rental Arbitrage Analysis Template & Example *Excel Download Beneath Video*
- Google Sheets Version of Airbnb Arbitrage Analysis Template *Link*
- Co-Hosting Analysis
Step By Step: How To Buy An Investment Property
- Step 1: Evaluate Your Readiness To Purchase
- Step 2: Getting Pre-Approved
- Step 3: Define Your Criteria
- Step 4: Work With Your Real Estate Agent
- Step 5: Evaluate Multiple Properties
- Step 6: Making An Offer
- Step 7: Going Under Contract
- Step 8: Underwriting
- Step 9: Closing
- Negotiating With Sellers: Buying Cash
- Negotiating With Sellers: Sale Price
- Negotiating With Sellers: Closing Costs
You Closed On An Airbnb Property… Now What?
- Rehab & Working With Contractors
- Furnishing Your Airbnb
- Furnishing Budget Template Overview
- Recommended Furniture & Misc. Items
- How To Utilize Credit Cards For All Of Your Purchases
- Airbnb MUST HAVES
Getting Ready to List on Airbnb
- Hiring GREAT Cleaners
- Cleaner Interview Questions
- How to Automate Repairs and Maintenance
- Getting Your Property Guest Ready
- Setting Up Recurring Services
- Welcome Gifts
- Creating Your Guest Book
Building Your Airbnb Listing
- Sign Up to be an Airbnb Hosts Using THIS LINK!
- Building Your Airbnb Listing
- BEFORE You Publish Your Listing
Setting Up Software Automation Tools
- Why Automation is Important
- Guesty for Hosts (Formerly called Your Porter) Demo
- Guesty for Hosts 14 Day FREE Trial
- Price Labs Demo
- Price Labs 1 Month FREE Trial
- Syncing Your Calendar with Cleaners
- Guest Messaging Templates
How To Become A Superhost
- How To Become A Superhost
Responding To Guests & Dealing With Damages
- Responding To Common Guest Questions
- Dealing With Damages From Guests
Income Tracking, Taxes, And LLCs
- Why You Need To Track Revenue, Expenses & Cash Flow
- Monthly Revenue Tracking Template Demo
- STR Bookkeeping Template Google Sheets Version
- Tracking Revenue For Rental Arbitrage
- Taxes & CPA’s
- Closing Remarks
- Course Survey – Please Participate! Very Quick!
Readmore about: Michael ElefanteShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.