Wall Street Prep – Real Estate (REIT) Modeling
Sale Page: Wall Street Prep – Real Estate (REIT) Modeling
First, we will learn about the REIT industry’s unique drivers and challenges. We will then build REIT financial and valuation models from scratch, using a step-by-step approach for an actual company, BRE Properties. Along the way, we will cover modeling best practices for same store properties, acquisitions, developments, and dispositions. In addition, we model and deconstruct critical REIT profit metrics like FFO, AFFO, and CAD. Part 2 dives into valuation modeling, with a focus on the Net Asset Value (NAV) approach.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- In-depth REIT industry profile, drivers, terminology, tax advantages and structure (UPREIT’s and DOWNREIT’s)
- Segment-level modeling (same store properties, acquisitions, developments, and dispositions)
- REIT sector-specific drivers and forecasting best practices
- Common REIT valuation approaches including Net Asset Value (NAV), comparable company and transaction analyses, and discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis
- Modeling REIT-specific metrics and ratios – funds from operations (FFO) and adjusted funds from operations (AFFO / CAD)
Read more about: Wall Street Prep
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.