Description of Spinal Neigong: The Inner Workings of Stability and Fluidity
In this two-part workshop Bruce will teach the neigong (internal components) of how the spine connects to the physical and energetic body through standing postures, movement, and meditation. Many of these topics have only rarely if ever been taught. They go beyond both Bend the Bow and Spiraling Energy Body. Bruce intends this to continue into a multi-part series.
Suitable for All Levels (Participants will receive preliminary video instruction to prepare them.)
Weekend One: Stabilizing the Internal Structures of the Body
Classic standing postures of qigong, both symmetrical and asymmetrical.
What you do with every one of your body parts during standing.
Getting the mind to interface with every one of your body parts during standing.
The mind can either lead or follow the body parts.
Develop the upward and downward currents in the left and right sides of your body together and separately.
Transferring energy from the left side of your body to the right, and the right to the left.
Using the hands at different heights/positions as well as what each hand is doing within that position.
Connecting two or more individual postures in order to become movements.
- Ways in which the openings and closings are directly related to meditation to get below normal consciousness and access the heart mind.
Weekend Two: Getting the Stabilized Structures to Become Fluid
How the joints directly connect to the spine.
How the openings and closings of the joints connect to the glands and the internal organs.
Using different hand positions and differing angles to access all the cross vectors that affect the spine and internal organs.
Opening or closing everything through the nervous system. How to bifurcate the nerves in order to open and close each side of the body separately or as a whole.
Using either the anterior or posterior sides of the vertebrae as different ways of initiating movement.
Connecting the spine for healing injuries and ailments.
- Ways in which the openings and closings directly relate to meditation to get below normal consciousness and access the heart-mind.
What will you learn in Spinal Neigong: The Inner Workings of Stability and Fluidity?
- Classic standing postures of qigong (those used in Spiraling), both symmetrical and asymmetrical
- Openings and closings in standing postures
- Opening or closing the joints while extending or retracting the limbs
- How the spine connects to the joints and the internal organs
- How the spine generates internal and external movement and power
- Connecting the spine for maintaining health
- Using the spine for healing injuries and ailments
Readmore about: Energy ArtsShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1