Emily Fletcher – ZivaOnline
Salepage: Emily Fletcher – ZivaOnline
Description of ZivaOnline:
During ZivaOnline course, you’ll learn how to practice The 3 M’s: Mindfulness, Meditation and Manifesting, plus the science and philosophy behind each. Once you learn The Ziva Technique, you’ll never need another meditation training again.
What you’ll learn in ZivaOnline:
Each daily training video will build upon the teachings from the previous day. The course is 15 days long and each day’s instruction is based on what your body and mind will be experiencing as you move through the 3 M’s of The Ziva Technique.
Training videos are at most 25 min and you can do them at any time that works with your schedule. It’s best to do 15 days in a row, but you are welcome to take the course at your own pace.
MINDFULNESS: The Appetizer (Days 1-3)
Mindfulness is very effective at handling your stress in the present moment. It is a left brain, directed focus mental technique. In Days 1-3, you’ll learn two powerful mindfulness tools that will act as a runway from your 100 mph life into the deep, healing rest you’ll experience in the meditation of Part 2.
- What the Ziva Technique is & how The 3 M’s benefit your brain and body
- Best practices for posture
- Why you don’t need a quiet location to practice
- Pro Tips to get the most out of your zivaONLINE training
- How to recognize the mental and physical detox of the “unstressing” process
- What mindfulness is and how it affects your brain
- How to measure and celebrate your success
- The 4th State of Consciousness (different than waking, sleeping, dreaming)
- The difference between mindfulness and meditation
- How meditation gives you rest 5x deeper than sleep
- Why your senses are heightened during meditation
MEDITATION: The Main Course (Days 4-12)
What if you were to recharge your brain as often as you recharge your phone? In this section of zivaONLINE, you’ll learn a deeply healing meditation technique and how to apply it to your busy, modern life. Over the course of Days 4-12, you will gradually build your meditation time and learn to manage the emotional and physical detox that many new meditators experience. The practice will give your body deep healing rest, remove stress from your body at the cellular level and open you up to benefits including deeper sleep, increased productivity, strengthened immune function and boundless energy.
- A protocol for how to select your mantra from a curated Ziva list
- Learn how to use your mantra
- Why thoughts are not the enemy
- Understanding the importance of the physical and emotional unstressing
- How to know if you are falling asleep or meditating
- The 5 most common things that happen during meditation
- Guided meditations at increasing lengths to lead you to self-sufficiency
- How to really commit to an everyday practice
- Why you may become a cheaper date (your tolerance to alcohol and coffee may change)
- How to have personal integrity and commit to your daily practice
- The concept of creation, maintenance and destruction
- Shift from “Why is this happening TO me?” vs “FOR me?”
MANIFESTING: The Dessert (Days 13-15)
In the last section of zivaONLINE, you’ll discover how to consciously create a life you love. You’ll learn a powerful manifesting technique to include in your meditation practice to get clear on your goals and turn your wildest dreams into your everyday reality.
- Getting clear on what you want so Nature can deliver your dreams to you
- How to picture your dreams as if they are happening now
- Manifestation precedes desire which means your desires are already on the way or you wouldn’t even want them.
- The 3 steps to manifesting
- Why detachment means trusting the universe
- How Meditation + Manifestation are much more powerful together than either one alone.
- Learn to celebrate your success and how to gauge your progress.
- Why you are stronger than your resistance
Emily Fletcher is not your average meditation teacher. Famous for converting meditation skeptics into dedicated practitioners, her students understand that Ziva is about getting better at LIFE. Featured by The New York Times, Good Morning America, The Today Show, Vogue and ABC, Emily has rebranded meditation — making it accessible, entertaining and easy to adopt into a busy lifestyle. She has taught at Apple, Google and Harvard Business School and Ziva graduates include Oscar, Grammy, & Emmy award winners, Navy SEALS & NBA players.
Emily’s devoted study of ancient practices from India for over 15+ years led to the development of a simple but powerful technique made for people like you: someone with a busy mind and busy life. She combines 6,000+ year practices with cutting-edge neuroscience, empowering students to eradicate stress, find outrageous joy and live the most purposeful, radical life of their dreams.
She’s taught over 40,000 people The Ziva Technique. Her best-selling book Stress Less, Accomplish More debuted at #7 out of all books on Amazon and has been translated into 12 languages.
A formerly stressed Broadway performer who was going gray at 27, Emily discovered a powerful practice that cured her insomnia and improved her health on the first day. Her transformation was so dramatic that she felt inspired to share it with others.
It’s Emily’s mission to help as many people as possible achieve extraordinary benefits — like dramatically reduced stress, anxiety relief and deep, restful sleep. And she’s determined to have a great time doing it.
Join the movement of people who are saying yes to a radically joyful and purposeful life.
Readmore about: Emily FletcherShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1