Work on the deepest tissues of your body and improve your energy flow
Yin yoga works on your ligaments, joints, bones and our deep fascia networks in the body. It enhances the flow of chi or energy through the body. In Yin yoga poses are held for longer than in other styles of yoga. It is a very relaxing form of yoga for any time of day.
This program of Yin yoga classes includes a selection of classes from EkhartYoga focused on specific target areas in the body including the neck and shoulders, spine, hips and lower back, and the feet.
We also have a selection of Yin yoga classes from different teachers focused on the meridians or energy pathways that run through our body.
Practice them in any order you feel drawn to. A Yin Yoga class once or twice a week makes a great balance for a more active (yang) yoga practice.
What Will you Learn in Just Yin Yoga
Meridians Stimulate your chi
- Balance kidney and bladder
- Heart, lung, large and small intestine meridians
- Kidney and bladder
- Kidney and liver meridian
- Liver and gallbladder meridian 2
- Liver and gallbladder meridian
- Lung, heart and intestine meridians
- Spleen and stomach meridian 2
- Spleen and stomach meridian
- Stimilate different meridians
Specific areas Release deeply
- Develop space in your lower back
- Free your neck and shoulders
- Hips and lower back
- Hips and pelvis
- Hips and spine
- Lower back and hamstrings
- Open the front body
- Support the spine
- The side body and hips
- Work on your joints
Readmore about: Ekhart YogaShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1