Cal Banyan – 5 Path Hypnosis Training
Sale page: Cal Banyan – 5 Path Hypnosis Training
What Is 5-PATH® Hypnosis?
Your Will Learn a Virtually Universal Approach To Addictions, Emotional Issues, and More.
Because Banyan Hypnosis Center For Training & Services, Inc. always has a number of hypnotists working at the center at any time (as many as 5 at one time), it was necessary that a system be developed that was highly reliable, consistent, learnable and teachable. Since the Center was opened we have performed over 32,000 individual one-on-one hypnosis sessions. Out of this experience came a process that we call 5-PATH®, or “Five-Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosis”.
5-PATH® is a systematic and predictable approach to hypnosis that provides the hypnotist an almost universal approach to dealing with most of the issues and problems that their clients experience (e.g., habits, compulsions, addictions, mood problems, self-esteem, fears and phobias).
Here is an overview of the 5-PATH® process.
- Preparation, Testing and Convincing Phase The purpose of this phase is many fold, but Phase I, is designed to accomplish these main goals: bring the client to a point where he or she is reliably hypnotizable and able to consistently reach an appropriate level for hypnosis, improve his or her confidence that hypnosis will be useful, and bring about some immediate results so that the client will be motivated to continue in hypnosis. In order to accomplish these goals, the client is carefully prepared for the first session by educating the client regarding the hypnosis process. Suggestions to be used are authorized by the client in advance.
- Age Regression Phase This phase of the hypnosis process utilizes one of the most powerful techniques available to the hypnotists. But many hypnotists don’t feel comfortable using this extremely useful and versatile hypnotic technique because of past difficulties in attempting it. Or some fear using it because of lack of training. Because the client has experienced the first phase of the 5-PATH® system, Direct Suggestion, he or she is now more hypnotizable than before.
- Forgiveness of Others Age regression removes trauma and erroneous programming from the past. It also improves client’s insight. Forgiveness Work remove connections to old behaviors. The old patterns are held together by emotional connections of guilt and anger. These emotions, act like glue holding the old patterns together. Remove the emotional connections and the patterns are easily removed. Forgiveness of Others Work is based upon the work of Fritz Pearls, and Hypnotists such as Gerald Kein, who teach “Chair Work”.
- Forgiveness of Self In the fourth phase, this approach is continued but the person to be forgiven is the self. During this phase the client gains insight to an appropriate level of responsibility of the issue, and forgives him or herself. This is an extremely powerful part of the process. Some of our hypnotists actually believe that the previous three phases are just there to get to this point! Of course that is not the case, but the session is so powerful that it often seems that way. Additional suggestions are then also given to reinforce the change that they came into make.
- Parts Mediation Work Most of our clients don’t need to go through this phase of hypnosis. It is a special phase that was specifically designed to address secondary gain issues. All psychotherapists are familiar with this phenomena of secondary gain. In this case the cause of the issue has been addressed (removed) but on occasion the problem may continue. Secondary gain issues are caused by environmental conditions that continue to reinforce and thus produce the problem or behavior.
Readmore about: Cal Banyan