Oli Billson – Build A Conversion Sequence
Here’s What We’ll Create Together
In this essential new training, you’ll build out a proven follow-up sequence that takes your prospects by the hand and leads them step-by-step through the entire Customer Value Journey—generating more leads, sales, and referrals—on autopilot.
With the help of this on-demand workshop, you’ll…
- Follow Oli’s 8-Step Conversion Sequence Checklist to build a follow-up system that converts leads into customers and customers into raving fans—automatically…
- Uncover the “hidden pots of cash” that are hiding in your email database and just WAITING to be unlocked…
- Spark an instant cashflow surge in your business anytime you need it…
- Learn the anatomy of a well-constructed offer page, and use that information to create a sales-optimized offer funnel specifically crafted to work with your follow-up campaigns…
- Wring BIG sales from a tiny list by aligning your message with your market and automating your follow-up…
- Systematically lead your customers from the “Convert” stage all the way to the “Promote” stage of the Customer Value Journey (generating referrals without the need to personally reach to each and every customer)…
- Leverage done-for-you email swipe file templates that are written to maximize results for your 5 most crucial follow-up campaigns…
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to build out an end-to-end email follow-up campaign that primes, converts, and delights your audience. Email is still an essential sales driver for just about every business, which makes it an extremely high-leverage part of your sales process to optimize. By implementing Oli’s 8-step Conversion Sequence Checklist, you’ll ensure that your follow-up campaigns are structured to maximize traffic, leads, and referrals from your email database.
What You’ll Learn in Build A Conversion Sequence
- The 8 essential steps to building a conversion follow-up sequence that nurtures new subscribers and grows your sales
- How to see your own email marketing from your audience’s point of view (it might sound small, but achieving this slight shift in perspective is CRUCIAL to creating an effective email series)
- A savvy strategy that leverages NPS surveys to improve your customer experience and put your referral marketing on autopilot
- The exact email campaign templates Oli uses to indoctrinate prospects and “prime” them for the sale
PART 1: Foundation For An Effective Follow-Up Sequence
Far too many marketers want to skip straight to the “advanced hacks” and “little-known tricks” that promise instant success…while ignoring the basic fundamentals of good marketing. That’s why Oli first lays the groundwork for an effective email campaign, making sure you understand the most important principles of how to structure an effective conversion sequence that WORKS.
PART 2: Strategically Organize And Build Out Your “Offer Assets”
The best email campaign in the world won’t do you a lick of good if your website can’t turn those clicks into conversions. So before you write a single email, you’ll first learn the anatomy of an effective offer page and apply it to your own website. When you’re done, you’ll have a sales-optimized offer funnel designed to sync perfectly with the conversion sequence you’re about to create.
PART 3: Write Your Emails Using Oli’s Tested Email Template Swipe Files
We’re often so close to our own business that it’s hard to step back, see it objectively, and write effective sales copy. But not to worry: we’ll give you templates for your 5 most important email sequences. All you have to do is fill in your company’s relevant details, then copy and paste them into your email campaigns. Email doesn’t get any easier than this.Part 4:
Create Raving Fans & Generate Customer Referrals
PART 4: Create Raving Fans & Generate Customer Referrals
Most marketers stop communicating after the sale. BIG MISTAKE! After someone has bought from you is the BEST time to continue following up. Learn a clever way to use NPS surveys in your post-sale campaigns to not only help improve your overall customer experience, but also to generate additional sales, positive reviews, and even referrals.
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1