Jim Wolfe – Confidence Formula
The number 1 most attractive masculine trait.
Inside the Confidence Formula, I show you how to build real, genuine confidence that never goes away.
I show you how to apply your REAL confidence to every area of your life and I show you how to deal with those rare situations where you need a “spike” of confidence (job interview, date, big game, etc.).
You will never be the same again in a really good way.
You will have all the understandings and tools you need to become the MOST confident version of YOURSELF:
- Women will be more attracted to you.
- You will be more likely to get a raise or make more money on your own.
- People will comment on the “new you” often.
- You will be an example of genuine confidence to everyone in your life.
- People will admire you.
- You will start to notice people wanting to do things for you.
- You will get what you want more often without hurting anyone else.
- You’ll be able to take action toward the life you want even if you feel afraid.
- You’ll have tools to deal with those BIG moments where you need a “SPIKE” of Confidence.
- You will have an edge on 99% of men in any endeavor you choose.
- You will feel more comfortable with yourself than you ever have before.
- You’ll be able to live a life of YOUR CHOOSING.
Sounds great, doesn’t it?
What we cover in this life-changing 11-module, 4.5 hour+ multimedia course:
- The “FOUNDATION” of genuine confidence most people miss and NEVER attain. (This is what I was missing!)
- The 5 Pillars of GENUINE Confidence.
- Contextual Confidence – How to apply your foundational confidence to any area of your life.
- Confidence “Spikes” for those BIG moments in life (Crush your job interviews and “big” dates).
- The science of confidence.
- 4 Confidence “Power Boosters” that will boost how confident you feel ANY TIME.
- 2 Confidence “Secret Powers” that will take your real confidence to unimaginable levels.
- Exercises that make sure what you learn is INTERNALIZED.
- How to ACT IN SPITE OF FEAR. (You will be afraid and you will be able to “do it anyway.”)
- Why confidence DOES NOT necessarily equal comfort and how to manage discomfort.
- How to build on and grow your GENUINE confidence for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.