Jeppe Schaumburg Jensen – Master Bootstrap 5 and code 6 projects with 17 pages
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create and use all 23 components, 7 helpers and 14 utilities of the latest version of Bootstrap 5 from May 13 2021 (v5.0.1)
- Practice with a special built Bootstrap 5 Learning Kit (200+ source files) and 38 coding exercises featuring more than 200 automated tests against your code
- Learn how to customize and extend Bootstrap 5 with Sass by changing global options as well as changing the settings and styles for color, layout, content, forms, components, helpers and utilities.
- Master the latest version: Bootstrap 5.0.1 (from May 13 2021)
- How to create fluid and responsive layouts
- How to use breakpoints and the grid system
- How to structure all kinds of content
- How to build all of the 23 components
- How to use all of the 7 helpers
- How to use all of the 14 utilities
- How to create 6 different projects
- How to customize Bootstrap 5
- Accessibility best practices
- Basic understanding of HTML
- A code editor and a browser
Bootstrap – the world’s most popular front-end frameworks!
This course covers all the different parts of the latest version of the world’s most popular front-end framework, Bootstrap 5.0.1 from May 13, 2021. Bootstrap has been used on millions of websites around the world and have been carefully developed to cover a wide range of typical user interfaces.
Web pages built with Bootstrap 5 works across all kinds of devices, browsers and screen sizes while also taking care of accessibility and a clean and modern design.
This course is for the beginner who want to learn Bootstrap 5 from the bottom up. It goes through all the different parts, but each lecture can be watched independently.
After learning about all the different parts you will learn how to customize and extend Bootstrap 5 with Sass. First of all, I will show you how to compile Sass with the Koala app and introduce you to the Bootstrap 5 Sass files. Then I will show you many examples of how you can customize and extend Bootstrap 5 by changing global options as well as changing the settings and styles for color, layout, content, forms, components, helpers and utilities.
Finally, I will walk you through how to create 6 different projects using Bootstrap 5.
Learn to build the following projects using Bootstrap 5:
- Project 1: Portfolio
- Project 2: Resume and CV Page
- Project 3: Knowledge Base
- Project 4: Survey
- Project 5: Landing Page
- Project 6: Small Business Website
More than just video lectures
In addition to the video lectures this course contains the following kinds of learning materials:
- Bootstrap 5 Learning Kit:
Downloadable ZIP file that works offline. More than 200 source files included.
A custom built learning kit with source code for all parts of Bootstrap 5. Features a reference section with many examples, a practice section, which you can use while learning about Bootstrap 5, and a screencast section for coding along to my screencasts. You can view the source code directly in the browser, copy it to the clipboard and export each example directly to a new CodePen.
- 38 coding exercises:
More than 200 automatic tests against your code. This is one of the best ways to learn how to code – no downloads or installations required.
- 5 quizzes
Test your knowledge in the end of each section by taking Multiple Choice Quizzes
WHY THIS COURSE?
Why this course instead of other Bootstrap courses?
Wondering why you should choose this course instead of other Bootstrap courses? This course has the following features that makes it stand out among the rest:
- up to date with the latest version of Bootstrap 5 from May 13, 2020: version 5.0.1
- more features and extra learning materials including coding exercises, quizzes and a custom Learning Kit
- 1.5+ hours and 35+ lectures teaching how to customize and extend Bootstrap 5 with Sass
- most lectures can be watched independently of each other
- has been carefully crafted through more than 300 hours of dedicated work
In the next update in the later in 2021 I will walk you through how to create more various different projects using Bootstrap 5. You will learn how to build the following projects:
- Online Forum
- … and more to come
I will also be adding more practice activities like coding exercises, quizzes and more.
Don’t take my word for it – read what other students are saying about this course:
I’m a former teacher and techie, and I can say with some authority that this is a very good course, with clear, comprehensive and practical instruction, plus very useful exercises and references. Key metric: Am I learning? Answer Yes, and at good speed!! Thank you for an up-to-date, excellent class. Worth way more than five stars.
– David Straker
Great introduction to bootstrap! Everything is explained well
– Borgar Stensrud
A practical and very clear course, the resources put in place by the trainer provide real added value, and allow you to learn bootstrap in a very professional way. A buy if you want to learn how to use this framework
I did my first pro website with only bootstrap after this course.
– Robert Ouimet
Exactly what I need to start using the Bootstrap framework for developing my own web pages.
– Ed Schultz
I really like the way the course is being taught. I loved the idea of the learning kit since i just need to give a quick look whenever i need to confirm something im not sure about. The way the teacher teachs is straight and i like it since we are not here to lose time. I wrote jeppe for help and I receive a response so so fast. I really recommend it.
– Diego Muralles
Amazing resource for learning bootstrap
– Gustav Frisholm
Great to see how hands on you show how to use bootstrap!
– Stephan Hoeksema
– Hector Sanchez
Great to see how hands on you show how to use bootstrap!
– Rollie Colby
Very well detailed and very well explained!
– Querino Anschau Junior
Yes, very good. (…) overall this course has been very good and very informative!
– Benjamin Harrison
Excellent course. Learned a lot. Thank you.
– Tim Markle
Très bon cours, pour l’instant tout est ok 🙂
– Eric Dekams
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make responsive and modern websites with Bootstrap 5
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make quick prototypes
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1