Jason Henderson – Breakthrough Email Swipe Files
What Works Best In Your Emails!
And that’s not all…
95% of the email campaigns you can instantly swipe were written for my clients in health, sports, finance, internet marketing, bizopp, self defense, survival… and not for my personal list.
In fact, many of these campaigns became controls after beating promotions running successfully for years and written by top copywriters.
Here is a small taste of the email campaigns waiiting for you:
- 7 Emails for my first trial project with a client. Did over $103,491 on 3,833 frontend email sales ($27) with 79,273 Clicks, and over $200,000 including the backend. (Note – I knew nothing about this niche)
- 17 Black Friday emails that helped generate 32,781 registered prospects, 11,480 live attendees, 10,584 replay attendees… and $465,000 in revenue with a $27 FE product when the same promotion for the last 3 years only averaged about $200,000. (Note – I knew nothing about this niche)
- Months of daily emails and promotions (75+ Emails) doing anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000 to $100,000+ more than previous promotions. (Note – I knew nothing about this niche)
- 50+ emails that helped generate over $5,000 in monthly recurring revenue and over $15,000 in additional sales…
- 10 affiliate emails that helped generate over $73,000 in sales for my client. (The product owner was so impressed with the emails and strategy, they asked to hire me and use my strategy).
- 20+ live, in-person event emails that helped generate over $100,000 in sales for my client.
- 10 emails selling an updated version of an old product. Generated over $75,000 (without buring the list to the ground).
- 45 customer stick sequence emails, cross sells, and affiliate promo emails..
- 46 prospect optin emails selling the main product offering and affiliate offers.
- 10 emails that generated $328,071 total for an ecommerce store.
- 27 ecommerce Black Friday emails for a campaign that included a record-breaking number of sales in a single day for a long-time online business. (Includes a re-engagement campaign)..
- And many more!