Jason Gandy – Launch Your First Private Label Product | Amazon FBA
What you’ll learn
- Perform Amazon product research to select a profitable private label product
- Find reputable private label manufacturers to order product inventory
- Customize your private label product to stand out from the competition
- Create & optimize your product listing on Amazon
- Package & ship inventory to the Amazon FBA warehouse
- Successfully launch a private label product to the Amazon marketplace
- An investment in inventory is required to start and run your business
Are you ready to select, launch and sell your first private label product with Amazon FBA?
Welcome to the ‘Launch Your First Private Label Product | Amazon FBA’ masterclass!
This is your step-by-step guide to selecting, launching, and selling your first private label product using the Amazon FBA service. With Amazon FBA, you never have to store any product inventory, or manually ship customer orders. Simply send your product inventory to the Amazon Fulfillment warehouse, and let Amazon ship each order for you!
Whether you’re a beginner looking to launch your first private label product, or an experienced online seller that wants to expand into private label with Amazon FBA, this course will provide the information you need to achieve your goal.
Private label with Amazon FBA is an excellent business model for anyone looking to create their own brand, and start an online e-commerce business. By launching your product to the Amazon marketplace, you will instantly have access to millions of online shoppers ready to make their next purchase.
Discover How To:
- Perform Amazon product research to select a profitable private label product.
- Find reputable private label manufacturers to order product inventory.
- Customize your private label product to stand out from the competition.
- Create & optimize your product listing on Amazon.
- Package & ship inventory to the Amazon FBA warehouse.
- Successfully launch a private label product to the Amazon marketplace.
- And tons more!
Become An Amazon Seller
You will be guided through the entire private label process, as you watch me launch a new private label product of my own. Having the ability to follow along as I demonstrate each step in the private label process will give you a huge advantage, and help you avoid many time (and money) wasting pitfalls & mistakes.
Perform market research to select the right product.
Selecting the right product to sell on Amazon is a huge factor in determining the success of your business. Learn how to perform product research, and what criteria to look for when choosing a profitable private label product.
Not all suppliers are created equal.
Discover the easiest methods to acquire product inventory for your Amazon FBA business. There are some excellent manufacturers out there, but also some you would not want to work with. Learn how to find reputable suppliers and manufacturers to obtain your product inventory. Use the included supplier email templates to contact and communicate with your product manufacturer.
Package & ship your inventory to the Amazon warehouse.
Shipping your inventory to the Amazon Fulfillment warehouse can be confusing for beginners. Inventory must be packed and shipped correctly to be accepted by Amazon. If not, your inventory could get rejected. Follow me through the entire packaging & shipping process to get your inventory accepted by the Amazon warehouse.
Once your inventory arrives at Amazon, it will be time to launch your product!
Launching your product can be a very exciting time! We will discuss strategies to help you have a successful product launch, and start getting your first sales on Amazon. Learn how to optimize your product listing to increase search ranking, get product reviews, how to run Amazon PPC campaigns and much more.
Action Based Modules
Don’t just follow along – take action!
This course is action based, and if perform each step, you will have a revenue generating private label product on Amazon by the end of the course. Become an Amazon seller and create a real business that you can expand, grow or even eventually sell.
Learn everything you need to launch your first private label product with Amazon FBA. Simply follow along as you watch me complete each step in the private label process, and make sure you take action!
What’s inside the course:
- Select A Profitable Niche
- Validate and Select a Product
- Logo & Branding Creation
- Finding Suppliers & Manufacturers
- Customizing Your Product
- Ordering Your Product Inventory
- Packaging Your Product for the Amazon FBA Warehouse
- Taking Product Photos
- Setting Up Your Seller Central Account
- Set Up Your Amazon Product Listing
- How to Run Auto and Manual PPC Campaigns
- Marketing Tips for Your Product
- And Much More!
Templates & Resources:
- Niche Selection Spreadsheet
- Product Research & Selection Spreadsheets
- Manufacturer Contact Templates
- Amazon Listing HTML Template
- Product Packaging Infographic
- Box Labeling Infographic
- Coupon Creation Guide
[BONUS] Get Started on Shopify
Learn how to build a Shopify store to sell private label products using Amazon FBA! As every online seller knows, it’s very important to diversify your income. This course will provide you with a step-by-step process to open up a new sales channel for your private label product with your own branded Shopify Store.
Get Started Today!
If you enroll in this course today, you will finally have the tools you need to move forward with selecting and launching your private label product. The competition on Amazon continues to grow each year, so don’t wait and get started now!
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee because we are confident in the information and value provided in this course. This option is available if you have any issues or concerns, so there is no risk to start learning today.
Enroll now and let’s get started…
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to launch their first private label product on Amazon
- Experienced e-commerce sellers looking to expand into private label with Amazon FBA
- Anyone looking to create a brand & start their own online e-commerce business