Make radical changes to your work and business model
- No prerequisites – bring an open mind
This course is part of a series:
- Reframing Corona – using Reframing and Paradigm Shifts to rethink life and work during a global pandemic
- Reframing personal questions: see my Reframing Your Life course.
- Reframing work, organisations, leadership, and business models: this course.
- Reframing societal change: see my Paradigm Shifts course.
The world is changing rapidly on many levels. This is a challenge for established businesses but also provides great opportunities for innovative approaches. By questioning our assumptions, we can start to think differently about organisations, products, projects, business models or customers.
Why do you do what you do, and why do you think what you think in your work? Are there underlying assumptions that you are not seeing? Using the Reframing tool, you will learn to challenge cherished assumptions and reframe these to design radically innovative approaches.
You will design an Innovation Experiment based on these radical proposals, which you can immediately put into practice.
- Insights into assumptions underlying current business practices
- Training in using the Reframing methodology for innovation ideation
- Translating radical proposals into Innovation Experiments
Who this course is for:
- People interested inn rethinking their work, business models and paradigms, and putting new ideas into practice