How to adapt your communication styles to improve your relationship and influence with the people around you.
- Open-mind and self-awareness
Sometimes when you try to connect with someone, it seems as though you come from different worlds. You may feel frustrated or disappointed that you are not making any progress. This situation can happen in both your personal or professional life.
This course is for anyone who would like to develop better communication skills and build stronger relationships in any category of your life; work, business, family, or personal life. I’ll introduce the basics of communication, the different orientations or styles people fall under, and how you can adapt your style to create a greater connection with them.
What will you learn?
In this course, you will learn to improve your communication skills when you interacting with the people around you. It will give you a fresh perspective on how to approach your conversations, both online and offline, whether you are in 1-to-1 or group meetings, presentations, negotiations, leading a team, or in everyday social interactions.
By applying the skills you will learn in this course, you can be more aware of your own habits and start the process of customising your message to win friends and influence people. You can start to attract more opportunities in your life, or create deeper connections with family, friends, employees, or clients. You can also avoid behaviours that break rapport with your co-workers, boss, friends, or loved ones. A good understanding of this framework will allow you to feel more confident and comfortable in any future interactions.
I don’t want to convince you to take this course. I encourage you to try it and see how it can transform the quality of your life. Everyone can learn to communicate better. I’ve made the lessons short and easy-to-understand, with a lot of visual guides to make the experience memorable and enjoyable.
Who this course is for:
- People who would like to communicate better with the people around them.
- People who like want to build stronger rapport in professional and personal networks.
- People who would like to learn how to connect and make great impressions.
- People interested in self-improvement and growth.
- Pen and notepad to take notes.
- Openness to apply the learnings from this course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking for tools and tips to connecting with people
- Professionals curious about how to better relationships with clients and colleagues
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1