Blockchain At Berkeley – Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading
Welcome to our advanced course on cryptocurrency trading! Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading requires no previous knowledge and is presented in a way that everyone should be able to understand. That being said we highly recommend taking our free Cryptocurrency Trading Explained course if you are brand new to the space.
While our introductory course was a basic overview that familiarized you to tools and resources in a broad sense, Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading is much more concrete with walkthroughs, personal examples, and analysis. A real emphasis is put on tangible experiences based on over a decade of combined experience.
This advanced crypto trading course will cover:
- How to properly determine risk in a volatile and unpredictable environment
- Long term vs. short term strategies
- ICO risk management
- Paper trading vs. trading “real money”
- Necessary trading mindset
- Controlling emotions
- How to handle losses or gains
- Discussion of personal tips and lessons learned
- Price and volume structure
- Trend lines
- Liquidity zones
- Common trends in various cryptos
- Bollinger Bands
- Ichimoku Cloud
- Heiken Ashi Strategy
We are pleased to announce that two sensational crypto day traders, Collin Crypto and CarpeNoctom, have contributed content and free indicator trials to this section!
- Trading ICOs
- Early Adopter Strategy
Walkthrough of how to use several popular exchanges
- Placing asks/bids
- Market vs. limit sells
- Setting stop loss levels
- Checklist for analyzing cryptocurrencies and ICO’s
- Introduction to top market cap cryptocurrencies
- ICO Analysis (Also a section on how to buy ICO’s)
- How to analyze/trade using market sentiment
- Identifying fear, greed and other emotions in the market
- Applying personal emotion to general markets
- How market psychology drives technical indicators
And much more!
LIMITED OFFER (First 250 enrollments!): We will ask you to submit a bitcoin address during the course. We will then gift you $20 in bitcoin to that address so you can get started trading immediately!
We have included the slide deck used for this presentation under the first video. As a member of our advanced trading course, you will be added to the private trading channel on our Slack. Included in the last slide is a link to a google survey, please submit your email there for an invite to our Slack if you are not already a member or need to be added to the private channel.
Who is the target audience?
The ideal individual for this course is someone who is interested in trading cryptocurrency and wants an in depth walkthrough on how to start. Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading stands to benefit college students, conventional traders, or anyone seeking a comprehensive cryptocurrency trading course. Unless you are a seasoned cryptocurrency trader, this is the course for you!