Andrew Lock – Retention Secrets: The Ultimate Guide to Customer Retention
“Retention Secrets” – The Ultimate Guide to Customer Retention
It’s 100% video based training, designed to help you keep your customers along as possible.
There are 13 modules, and you’ll learn the most advanced and proven member retention strategies that work for any business.
It’s risk-free, and 100% guaranteed.
This could very well be a life-changing opportunity for you. The ability to KEEP customers buying from you over and over again is like pure gold for any business.
What’s Included In The System?
- This is a comprehensive training program, with lifetime access!
- In this first lesson, I’ll share why it’s so important to give attention to retention, and invite you to consider some powerful case-studies.
- In this lesson, I’ll introduce you to the Harvard Business Review study that steered my radically different approach and thinking about retention.
- Learning from the old adage: “You can’t improve what you don’t measure”, I’ll show you the two best ways to measure effective retention.
- In this lesson you’ll discover the more than 20 wildly different reasons why people stop buying or cancel a subscription service.
- In this lesson, we’ll review how MOST businesses unwittingly have the wrong, antiquated approach to customer retention.
- In this lesson, we’ll discuss the retention strategy of orientation, which encompasses the entire customer onboarding experience.
- In this lesson, we’ll delve into the retention strategy of Instant ROI, which is all about delivering maximum value, fast.
- Connection: when customers feel connected to you and your business in some way, they’re far more likely to stick around.
- In this lesson, we’ll look at how it’s vital to recognize customers at every possible opportunity so they feel valued.
- The ladder of ascension is an essential component that most businesses neglect. You’ll see many examples of how to build it.
- In this lesson, we’ll go deep into the technical processes of how you manage customers, through your CRM system.
- In this lesson, we’ll consider how to handle refund requests appropriately, and how to determine genuine requests.
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1