Wall Street Prep – Equities Markets Certification (EMC)
This self-paced EMC certification program prepares trainees with the skills they need to succeed as an Equities Markets Trader on either the Buy Side or Sell Side.
While other Equities Markets courses add formulas and complexity to hide the lack of real-world experience, Wall Street Prep’s Equities Markets Certification was created by former sales and trading professionals focused on what interns, new hires, and early career analysts need to know on the job.
Designed following extensive discussion with hiring managers at major investment banks, we built our Equities Markets program around gaining the practical knowledge needed of growing markets such as ETFs, Delta One and Prime Brokerage.
This course is career-focused. We begin with an overview of how a individual stocks are traded on an exchange. Then we analyze the drivers of a company’s public valuation using the Bloomberg Excel Add-In and the investor relations role; proceed to discuss equity indices and different approaches in the market to invest in these indices including asset managers, ETFs, futures and Delta One; and conclude with a discussion of securities lending and prime brokerage, analyzing how asset managers lend hedge funds the shares to short.
What will you learn in Equities Markets Certification (EMC)?
- Master the technical skills and concepts that Equities traders are expected to know on the trading floor
- Learn how to chart, graph and analyze stocks, indices and futures on Bloomberg
- Speak and understand the trader jargon
- Analyze company financials using the Bloomberg Excel-Add In
- Demystify the Buy-Side business model and learn how Asset Managers and Hedge Funds are paid and their economic drivers and priorities
- Learn how ETF Traders profit from arbitrage opportunities
- Compare funded investment options (Mutual Funds, ETFs) with Unfunded investment Options (Futures and Equity Swaps)
- Discover how derivatives are traded, margined, and hedged
- Understand how to “short a stock” and the Securities Lending process
- Demystify Hedge Fund Trading strategies
Readmore about: Wall Street PrepShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.