Wall Street Prep – Advanced Accounting
SalePage: Wall Street Prep – Advanced Accounting
Description of Advanced Accounting
Master accounting topics that pose a particular challenge to finance professionals. Includes 6+ hours of step-by-step video instruction filled with real world exercises for advanced accounting.
Complex Accounting Topics Demystified:
- A practical look at the “blind spots” of accounting — topics that appear frequently in real-world financial analysis but aren’t covered in most accounting courses.
- Covers stock based compensation, deferred taxes, financial instruments, debt accounting, lease Accounting, M&A accounting and more
- Filled with step-by-step exercises encountered on the job.
What will you learn in Advanced Accounting?
Chapter 1: Deferred Taxes
- 1. Advanced Accounting Course Welcome
- 2. Course Downloads
- 3. Introduction to Deferred Taxes
- 4. Deferred Tax Liabilities Exercise, Part 1
- 5. Deferred Tax Liabilities Exercise, Part 2
- 6. Book vs. Tax Basis
- 7. Deferred Tax Assets Exercise, Part 1
- 8. Deferred Tax Assets Exercise, Part 2
- 9. Introduction to NOLs
- 10. NOLs illustration
- 11. NOLs-related tax journal entries
- 12. NOLs exercise solution
- 13. Valuation Allowance
- 14. Valuation Allowance Journal Entries
- 15. Presentation of NOLs in Financials
Chapter 2: Stock Based Compensation
- 16. Stock Based Compensation
- 17. Stock Based Compensation Accounting: Journal Entries
Chapter 3: Intercompany Investments
- 18. Introduction to Intercompany Investments
- 19. Trading, Available for Sale & Held to Maturity Securities
- 20. Equity Method, Part 1
- 21. Equity Method, Part 2
- 22. Deferred Taxes & Dividends Received Deductions Arising From Equity Investments
- 23. Paying in Excess of Book Value Under Equity Method
- 24. Paying in Excess of BV Exercise
- 25. Consolidation Method & Noncontrolling Interests, Part 1
- 26. Consolidation Method & Noncontrolling Interests, Part 2
- 27. Consolidation Method & Paying in Excess of BV
- 28. Advanced Accounting Review 1
Chapter 4: Debt Accounting; PIK; Capitalized Interest; OID & OIP
- 29. Introduction & PIK Debt
- 30. Capitalized Interest
- 31. Original Issue Discount
- 32. OID Zero Coupon Exercise
- 33. OID With Coupon Exercise
- 34. OIP With Coupon Exercise
- 35. Debt Accounting: Financing Fees
- 36. Deferred Taxes Arising from OID & OIP
- 37. Deferred Taxes Arising from OID & OIP, Exercise 1
- 38. Deferred Taxes Arising from OID & OIP, Exercise 2
- 39. Deferred Taxes Arising from OID & OIP, Exercise 3
Chapter 5: Lease Accounting
- 40. Introduction to Lease Accounting
- 41. Lease accounting IFRS vs. US GAAP
- 42. Lease Presentation on the Balance Sheet
- 43. Operating Lease Accounting Overview
- 44. Exercise: Straight-Line Rent Expense
- 45. Exercise: ROU and Lease Liability Initial Entries
- 46. Imputed Interest
- 47. ROU Depreciation Amortization
- 48. Lease Liability Accounting
- 49. ROU Asset and Lease Liability Roll-Forward
- 50. Operating Lease Journal Entries
- 51. Finance vs Operating Lease Classification
- 52. Finance Lease Accounting
- 53. Finance Lease Roll Forwards
- 54. Lease Footnote Disclosures
- 55. Cash Flow Statement Leases Presentation
- 56. Lease Accounting Summary
Chapter 6: Lease Accounting Nuances
- 57. Impact of Lease Commencement Payment
- 58. Lease Liability Rollforward Walk Though
- 59. ROU Exercise: Operating Leases
- 60. ROU Exercise: Operating Leases Walk Through
- 61. Exercise: Finance Leases
Chapter 7: Stock Sale v Asset Sale
- 62. Stock Sale v. Asset Sale Intro
- 63. Tax Basis Step Ups in Stock sale vs Asset sale
- 64. Quantifying PV of Acquirer Tax Benefits in Tax Basis Step Up
- 65. Seller Preferences in M&A Deal Structuring
- 66. Calculating Target Proceeds in M&A in Asset vs. Stock Sale
- 67. Taxable Sales: Introduction and Acquirer Perspective
- 68. Taxable Sales including 338(h)(10): Target Perspective
- 69. NOLs in M&A
- 70. NOLS in M&A exercise
- 71. NOLs for 80%+ owned subsidiaries
- 72. Selling S-Corporations and subsidiaries
- 73. Aggregate Deemed Sales Price (ADSP)
- 74. Taxable Sales Exercise
- 75. Nontaxable Sales
- 76. Advanced Accounting Review 3
Who is Advanced Accounting for?
This advanced accounting course is designed for professionals and those pursing a career in the following finance careers:
- Investment Banking
- Buy-Side Equity Research
- Sell-Side Equity Research
- Private Equity
- Credit Research
- FP&A and Corporate Finance
Readmore about: Wall Street PrepShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.