Vicious Vixens Debi Purcel – The Basics of Mixed Martial Arts
Debi has wins in KOTC, Hook N Shoot and is a UWM world title belt holder, TKD Black Belt champion and as of 2005, is still undefeated in MMA.
She is the founder of fightergirls.com, WMAA (Women’s Martial Arts Association) and Cardio Strike. More important than anything else is Debi’s commitment and determination to breaking the barrier of women competing and fighting in the Martial Arts.
- Volume 1: Essentials and Positions This program shows the BASIC and fundamental moves and positions of Mixed Martial Arts training.
- Volume 2: Attacks and Positions This program is a take off from the
- Volume 3 program. It includes instruction on high kick and mid kick. Punch and kicking combos on bag and on person. Punch kick drills.
- Volume 4: Defense and Escapes This program continues the essentials from previous program’s #1 and #2. Its focus is on defense and escapes.
- Volume 5: Fast Submission From Every Position Includes: take down from back into reverse heel hook, flying triangle off of single leg defense.
Readmore about: Vicious Vixens Debi PurcelShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1