Twyla Jones – Embracing the Storm
Salepage: Twyla Jones – Embracing the Storm
Here’s what you’ll get:
01 – Feeling Exposed
Stirring art starts long before you log into Lightroom. In Module 1, we’ll go over everything you need to do before the very first edit.
You’ll master the ability to expose for your conditions so every desired detail remains dazzling while your images stay sharp.
The 3-2-1 System will ensure you never lose a precious file to broken hard drives or a corrupt SD card.
Staying organized may not sound sexy – but neither is losing that perfect image. This method will keep your photos in check so you can spend more time with your family and less time searching for lost work.
Optimizing your Lightroom catalog is going to save you SO much time, give you the ability to edit ANYWHERE from ANY computer and have you speeding through the culling process
02 – Shedding Some Light
Module 2 will dive into the tools you have at your disposal and how to use them to perfect your work. You will learn:
- Show & Tell: Every single module in Lightroom is broken down with screenshots to show you specific examples and explanations.
- Secrets To Live By: All my favorite shortcuts that will save you hours and make editing a dream.
- Bringing It All Together: This series of watch-while-I-work videos has you sitting in on editing sessions so you can see exactly how these techniques and tools are applied in real time.
03 – The Art of Editing
Editing is an art in itself. This is where your unique vision really shines. Watch and edit-along with examples of different lighting, skin tone, and environments to master tricks like:
- The secret to shooting in harsh light (that has nothing to do with your camera). Because editing can’t save a poorly shot image, this one trick will save harshly lit sessions again and again.
- How to synchronize your session images to save you hours (and hours) of time so you can create gorgeous deliverables clients remember.
- Customizing your own presets not only further speeds up your edit and introduces consistency, but generates a profit source with the click of a button
04 – Finishing Flourishes
It’s all in the finish. In Module 4, you’ll dive into the finishing details of both portraits and processes that will set you apart, including:
- The beauty of combining Photoshop with Lightroom and tips to improve the performance of both.
- The must-have plugin that will save you time and money while boosting your customers’ awe.
- The pro’s process to posting on social media without being glued to your phone. You’ll be able to share your work and live your life.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!
Readmore about: Twyla Jones