Cover All-Aspects of Sumi Gaeshi with Travis Stevens! Add the Sumi Gaeshi to your arsenal and efficiently find ways to land this tried and true technique.
- Learn Push and Pull variations regardless of your opponent’s stance.
- Travis covers a wide range of Sumi Gaeshi techniques that cover you from beginner to advanced.
- Unique variations like the Bounce Sumi Gaeshi utilize movement and timing to efficiently land this technique.
- Sumi Gaeshi isn’t about strength, it’s about timing and set up.
- Do you have strong turning throws like Uchi Mata? Diversify your attack with Sumi Gaeshi!
What Will You Learn In Mastering Sumi Gaeshi?
Travis adds yet another inside look at a classic Judo technique, the Sumi Gaeshi! Mastering The Sumi Gaeshi is a 2 part instructional that covers ALL aspects of the Sumi Gaeshi. This Judo classic lends itself to a wide array of grip configurations and setups, and Travis covers them all!
The instructional is broken up into two distinct sections. Each dedicated to facing off against an opponent with a different lead foot. You will learn effective grips that help set up powerful push and pull variations that become effortless when setting up correctly. No need to struggle to hit big-time throws when you can efficiently get your opponent to their back using Sumi Gaeshi.
Once you have the foundations mastered Travis opens up an all-new perspective with some unique variations of Sumi Gaeshi. His Sword and Shield Sumi Gaeshi offers a strong defensive position that also provides an ample opportunity to attack!
The Sumi Gaeshi lends itself well to several turning throw attacks. Travis shows you how to chain together Uchi Mata with Sumi Gaeshi in an unstoppable combination! Forcing your opponent to defend Uchi Mata leaves them in the perfect position to scoop underneath them for a picture-perfect Sumi Gaeshi.
Check out Travis Sumi Gaeshi gameplan below, and attack both Left and Right foot leads!
Mastering Sumi Gaeshi Course Content
- Right Vs. Left
- Pull By Sumi Gaeshi (L vs R)
- Post Sumi Gaeshi (L vs R)
- Sword And Shield Sumi Gaeshi (L vs R)
- From High Hand Sumi Gaeshi (L vs R)
- From Back Sumi Gaeshi (L vs R)
- Bounce Sumi Gaeshi (L vs R)
- From Russian Sumi Gaeshi (L vs R)
- Right Vs. Right
- Collar Neck Sumi Gaeshi (R vs R)
- From Russian Sumi Gaeshi (R vs R)
- From Sleeve Sumi Gaeshi (R vs R)
- Uchimata to Sumi Gaeshi (R vs R)
Readmore about: Travis StevensShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.