Trading Blueprint – Tradingriot
Salepage: Trading Blueprint – Tradingriot
Discover what benefits you can get from the course Trading Blueprint of Trading Riot
Trading Blueprint is one of the most current Trading Riot courses taken by the company’s creator, and it explains the trading technique he utilizes in both cryptocurrency and traditional markets. It is the goal of this course to take you from the foundations to advanced experience and application in real-world trading. Additionally, Trading Blueprint provides information on trading strategies for day trading and swing trading, in addition to a comprehensive overview of market activity and order flow patterns.
Trading Blueprint, which was updated in 2021 to include a trade strategy that moves from higher timeframe analysis to lower timeframe execution trends, simplifies the process of imagining and executing trading opportunities. In addition, the picture may be employed in a variety of trading scenarios. This is not a mentorship or training program in the traditional sense. His extended trading approach covers all of his day and swing trading strategies, as well as different market activity and order flow trends, all of which are included in this strategy.
In addition to a 100-page PDF, a Sierra Chartbook offers tools such as Market Profile, Footprint, and other such information. There is also a one-hour movie accessible that highlights the whole Blueprint, offers more examples, and explains the plan in greater depth. Figure out the Trading Blueprint agenda as follows to get an idea of what this Trading Riot course is going to teach you:
Part 1: Price Action
- Introduction – is trading worth it?
- Conventional wisdom
- The market as an advertising mechanism
- Market structure
- Order flow and liquidity
- Trading the SFP/Sweeps – The road to disaster
- How to trade support and resistance
- Supply & demand imbalances
- Trading the V-shape
- Is price action enough?
- Problem with swing trading
- Swing trading strategy
- Price action trading things and where to put them
Part 2: Auction Market Theory and Orderflow
- Is trading order flow trading just another marketing catch?
- Trading different markets
- Auction market theory
- The 5 auction market theory rules
- Market profile
- Volume profile
- Volume-based support & resistance
- VWAP – glorified moving average?
- Everything delta
- Footprint chart
- Trading SFP/Sweeps with footprint
- Other price action setups with order flow & volume confluence
- Pre-trading routine & what to look for during the session
Part 3: Trading Strategy
- Daily timeframe analysis
- 30-minute chart
- TPO chart
- Execution with price action & order flow
Readmore about: TradingriotShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1