Todd Gordon – Elliott Wave Winning in Options and 5 Options Strategies
Elevate Your Options Trading With “Winning in Options with Elliott Waves” Course With Todd Gordon
High liquidity. Low capital commitment. Greater potential vs. capitalizing on the same move in the cash market.
These are just some advantages options trading gives you.
When Bob Prechter won the 1984 U.S. Trading Championship with a then-record 444% return in a monitored account, the vehicle he chose to trade the market (using Elliott waves) was – you guessed it, options.
To win in options, you must get right about the market’s direction and the timing of your trade. In other words, it takes special expertise to win…
…and today, just like 35 years ago, Elliott waves can help you do it.
Todd Gordon’s will help you create a solid foundation for trading Options using Elliott Waves that you will be able to apply immediately, elevating your trading knowledge and having the right tools for long-term success.
“Winning in Options with Elliott Waves”
- The course consists of 15 inTERACTIVE video lessons
- 3 LIVE TRADING SESSIONS.
You may recognize Todd’s name (and face) from CNBC, where he contributes to shows like “Fast Money” and “Squawk on the Street.” You’ve also seen Todd’s work featured in our Chart of the Day videos.
Todd has been delivering commentary on CNBC for 9+ years. A 20-year trading veteran with tenures at Wall Street firms like Forex.com and Gain Capital,
Todd credits his market success to Elliott wave analysis.
Here’s how you know Todd is the real deal:
Todd’s signature trading style is transparency. He IDs the right strategy, puts on a trade and tells you what he’s doing and why – live, in front of the camera, as you watch. Yes, he is that confident in his trading method.
This course is your chance to learn Todd’s “trade secrets” – transparently, in his style.
Lesson by lesson, he teaches you everything from the basics of options trading to the more advanced concepts like implied volatility and vertical spreads.
Then, Todd shows you how Elliott wave analysis simplifies your job as an options trader.
In fact, in 4 of the lessons Todd applies the concepts you’ve just learned to real-time markets like SPX – in live, recorded trades.
You can watch the 15 lessons in Part 1 on-demand, on your time. You have “forever” access – learn today, refresh tomorrow… or next year.
WAYNE GORMAN’S: BONUS COURSE
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The optimal options strategy to use and why
- Which wave position best fits the strategy
- Which options strategies work best, for either a larger or smaller time frame
- How to apply Elliott’s rules and guidelines, including Fibonacci ratios
- How to anticipate the above mentioned market situations and the wave – patterns that follow
- Where to set entry, target and exit levels
- How to set up your strategy for the optimum risk/reward ratio
- How to fine tune strike prices and expiration dates
- Which waves should precede your entry point and why
- When to exit your entire position versus just one side of it
Readmore about: Todd GordonShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1