Todd Capital – Options Trading 101
Salepage: Todd Capital – Options Trading 101
LEARN HOW I MADE 20,000 DOLLARS TRADING OPTIONS ON THE SIDE.
- FIVE VIDEO LECTURES
- PRESENTATION SLIDES
- DISCOUNTED ACCESS TO OUR TRADING GROUP
- DM ACCESS TO THE INSTRUCTOR FOR QUESTIONS AND FOLLOW UP
COURSE WILL COVER
- OPTIONS FUNDAMENTALS
- OPTION TRADING STRATEGIES
- OPTION TERMINOLOGY
SPECIFIC STRATEGIES I USED TO EARN $20,000 AND A 2000% ROI IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR
- WHAT THE COURSE IS: HOW I MADE $20,000 TRADING OPTIONS
- WHAT THE COURSE IS NOT: EVERYTHING YOU EVER NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT OPTIONS.
- WHAT THE COURSE IS ALSO NOT: A MASTERCLASS ON OPTIONS TRADING
- WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING!!!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I get the most out of your Options Trading 101 course?
A: Here’s a Few Tips!
- Set 4-5 hours aside to actively engage your course
- read the books provided
- paper trade to test your strategies before using your own money
Q: What are the best trading platforms?
- Robinhood (easiest to understand)
- TD Ameritrade
Q: Hey, I took your courses….now what?
A: Follow these steps:
- Set up your trading account
- Create a watchlist of the companies to research
- Analyze your charts + check the news to decide your move
- Rewatch the course and try paper trading to get your strategies down pact
Q: Is your options course for beginners?
A: I recommend the beginners to get the “combo” course so they can learn stocks before trading options!
Q: What would be a good starting $$ amount to invest in options for beginners?
A: I’d say $100-$500 then build from there.
Q: Can you explain the rules for day trading? I don’t want my account flagged.
A: You can’t do no more than 3 trades within a 5 day period. To avoid this, you can swing trade, start an account with $25k, or open a WeBull cash account for unlimited day trades
Q: How much are you required to pay in taxes on trade gains? Is it based on last years income?
A: You pay taxes on capital gains. I’d consult with a CPA to plan accordingly. @Mlmcpa is the Goat.
Q: Is option trading the “ground floor” to get in on and grow from that?
A: I recommend trading options to build your $$ then building your portfolio with valuable stocks.
Q: Can you trade with $100?
A: Yes you can find options contracts for less than that on cheap stocks.
Readmore about: Todd CapitalShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.