The Option Pit Gold Level Course
The Gold Course was designed by two previous floor traders, and created with each of their personal training and experience in mind. It has been set up in a format much like a college course. It is by far the most in depth course out there at a fraction of the cost of other programs.
The Gold Course is also taught by two educators who, most importantly, consider themselves traders first.
What Will you Learn in The Option Pit Gold Level Course
1. The Pricing Model-The beginning level for the Gold Course reveals the Option Pricing model and the 5 factors and assumptions that make options move. This is the essential “Pre Greeks” level
2. Volatility-Understanding market volatility is a core principal at Option Pit. The major volatility factors and indicators that drive trading decisions are laid out in detail.
3. Greeks-The Greeks are a tool to help understand the movement of option prices and are essential to the basics of position management. We start by covering Delta, Gamma and Rho. The 2nd part of the Greeks course focuses on the Gamma/Theta relationship and Vega. These Greeks are applied to market conditions to help predict option movement and advanced trade structure.
4. Volatility Revisited-This is the first applied volatility workshop where students see how the market uses volatility, term structure and skew. Students will learn how to read different market conditions.
5. Directional Trading-Directional Trading is the fully applied knowledge of the Greeks and Volatility for best case trade selection to keep decisions on the right side of the market.
6. Condors-Learn volatility trading through the Condor strategy. The good, bad and ugly setups so students will understand the difference between a green light and a red light opportunity. Pit Gold Level Course
7. Butterflies-Learn volatility and direction trading through the Butterfly strategy. This is where you learn what makes a good option butterfly and a bad one.
8. Calendars-The next phase of trading volatility is combining the Greeks with the time component of the term structure in Calendar (Time Spread) trading. This brings all the expiration cycles into the band of opportunity.
9. Trading Volatility-Option Trading moves away from the distinction between calls and puts and looks at Option Volatility as a strategic asset. Students look at trading volatility and harness mean reversion for long and short gamma trades.
10. VIX-Understanding how the VIX works is a core competency at Option Pit. The VIX product, VIX futures and VIX ETN’s, structure and strategies are covered in the depth.
11. Expiration trading and Owning Premium-This is the advanced volatility teaching session that takes option trading to the next level of understanding. Learn to manage a position by focusing just on the Greeks.
12. Portfolio Management-Learn to manage an option portfolio (your “Book”) by combining the Greek risk and capital allocation in the most efficient manner to maintain and keep a “balanced” book.
Readmore about: Trading Stock – ForexShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.