Teddy Atlas – The Peekaboo Style of Boxing
Learn the side-to-side inside fighting techniques that make up the “Peek-A-Boo” style of boxing from champion boxing trainer Teddy Atlas
- Use side to side movement to create openings and score with big punches to the head and body
- This is the signature knockout system that Cus D’Amato and Teddy Atlas taught to a young Mike Tyson
- See how to deal with the important battles like entering and exiting the pocket safely
- Teddy goes into every detail around this system of fighting, including offense, defense, counters, and more
- Learn from some of Teddy’s wisdom into the strategy and development of this style, with examples from his experience with former fighters
- Bring everything together to create a dynamic and offensive style that will result in more opportunities for big shots.
What Will You Learn?
Legendary boxing trainer Teddy Atlas is back to show the ins-and-outs to one of boxing’s most useful and aggressive styles, the peek-a-boo. Used by some of the best fighters of all time, this bobbing and weaving style can help you create huge offensive opportunities while staying safe in the pocket. Teddy is a master of the peek-a-boo, and on this 3-volume series he will show you the entire entire system.
Teddy Atlas is one of the best boxing trainers in the world, and he’s spent a lifetime studying the sweet science and teaching world champions and hall of farmers how to box at the highest levels. Now, you can learn from one of the most experienced and descriptive coaches in the game as he shows a style he knows everything about.
The peek-a-boo style involves shifting and weaving into the pocket, delivering punches, and getting out safely. With pressure and knowledge, you can stay on the attack all the time. Teddy has studied the peek-a-boo under masters like Cus D’Amato, and he shares his wisdom as only Teddy can on this 3-volume series.
- Introduction to the Peek-A-Boo
- The Fundamentals of Peek-A-Boo Movement
- Hand Placement & Body Movement
- Peek-A-Boo Against Straight Punches
- Peek-A-Boo Against Hooks
- Peek-A-Boo Against Uppercuts
- Introduction to Offense
- Balance and Footwork
- Closing The Door
- Throwing In Combination
- Exiting The Pocket
- Clean Countering
- Using Your Eyes
- Finishing Your Combinations
- Putting it All Together
- Creating Openings
Readmore about: Teddy AtlasShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.