Simpler Trading – Trading Psychology and Money Management Blueprint
Two Psychology Sessions from John Carter and Danielle Shay to get your psyche in check.
Discover how John Carter mastered the art of not letting his emotions get the best of him when it comes to the markets. The level of calm that helped him achieve his million dollar TSLA trade. Also discover how Danielle Shay was able to overcome the psychological aspect of trading, or as she likes to call it, how she was able to tame her trade monster.
What Will You Learn in Trading Psychology and Money Management Blueprint
In Danielle’s psychology session –
- Learn how to recognize when your trade monster is coming out and taking control. How it takes over and robs you of your methodology, discipline, and business structure in the interest of fear and/or greed.
- Know the signals that your trade monster is out of control, and why it’s so critical to remember that we aren’t in charge of the market.
- Learn how to look at every single trade, the good and the bad, as a lesson, and why you can’t be a successful trader until you do.
- The surefire steps to blowing out your trading account, and how to avoid them.
- The methods of self-inflicted trading pain and why technical analysis and methodology are so critical for avoiding trading pain. For example, you may take profits too soon. Did you know your Fibonacci extensions?
- Danielle’s biggest offenders: When they happened, how they happened, how she came back from them, and how she’s making sure they don’t happen again.
In John’s psychology session –
- Learn that psychology and money management are directly correlated, and how they’re directly correlated.
- How the media, news, and social media sites affect your psychology, and how that ultimately affects your trading (and not for the better).
- Why not being able to tackle the psychological aspect of trading will always lead to frustrating results.
- Why a 40% win ratio is actually far more impressive than a 99% win ratio, and how someone with a 40% win ratio clears a million a year in profit.
- John’s favorite saying “feeding the ducks” discussed in detail, and why it’s not about how much you can make, it’s about how much you can lose (and other thoughts on speculation).
Readmore about: Simpler TradingShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.