Master your decision skills, confidently avoid analysis paralysis, and unlock opportunities.
Decision by Design is a 12 week training program for top performers who want to confidently take risks, stand out from their peers, and position themselves for the best possible future.
Your success at work and at home is directly tied to your ability to make great decisions.
Think about it. Every day we are faced with decisions about what to work on, how to spend our time, how to invest in our health and relationships.
If we make the wrong choices, the best case scenario is we spin our wheels for years without getting anywhere. What usually happens is far worse — not only do we waste time, but we see a deterioration of health, dissatisfaction at work, lost opportunities, and strained relationships with the people who matter most.
Writer and philosopher Albert Camus said, “Our life is the sum of our choices.” If that’s true, then how we make decisions should be something that deserves our highest attention and most focused energies. Decision by Design teaches you the skills you need to make the best decision. Every time.
What Will you Learn in Decision By Design
Skill #1: Find the Lead Domino
- Learn how to tackle big decisions with clarity and confidence.
Skill #2: The Root Problem
- Learn how to define the problem in a way that creates the best path forward.
Skill #3: When to Decide
- In this lesson, we’ll share how to tell when it’s time to gather more information or time to act on the information we have — even if that information is imperfect.
Skill #4: The Most Important Thing
- Get clear on the thing that matters most, clarifying and empowering yourself and your team.
Skill #5: Owning the Frame
- Learn how to expand the available opportunities.
Skill #6: Mapping Across Time
- Learn how to create fewer problems in the future than you have today.
Skill #7: Collecting Powerful Information
- In this lesson, we’ll share who to trust, how to filter that information, and which questions yield the absolute best information.
Skill #8: Leveraging your Best Thinking
- No need to rely on willpower, this lesson will teach you to think ahead, so you know what to do and when.
Skill #9: Creating a Margin of Safety
- Learn to take advantage of the future by putting yourself on the path of opportunity.
Skill #10: Avoidable Stupidity
- There are some situations where we’re more likely to make mistakes than others. This lesson teaches you to recognize and avoid preventable stupidity.
Skill #11: Committing and Executing
- Check in with your rational and emotional selves and communicate in a way that get results.
Skill #12: Assessing and Updating
- Let’s take our decision making to the next level and learn how to accurately assess where we are and what we need to work on next to keep getting better.
Readmore about: Shane ParrishShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1