When the customer thanks you for your marketing
Most of us cringe at the thought of interrupting, hyping, and manipulating the people we’re marketing to. We don’t want to stoop to all of the high-maintenance, high-pressure, spin-filled stuff that the experts tell us we need to embrace. And we certainly don’t want to spend our lives in social media, fighting for likes and attention.
Marketing doesn’t have to be this way. It doesn’t have to be a disdainful activity, one that you do poorly, under duress.
In fact, the best marketing is something we do with people, and for them. The best marketing is thrilling, effective and generous. The best marketing is something you can learn how to do.
You can do marketing you are proud of
This 100-day seminar will teach you, inspire you and connect you to peers who will help you bring your work to a larger and more receptive audience. Most of all, you’ll discover that you don’t have to hate the marketing you do. In as little as 20 minutes a day, you can learn to make a bigger impact.
With videos, personalized exercises, and discussion, the Seminar takes 50–100 hours to complete. Try it for 10 days, we have a risk-free 100% money-back guarantee..
- More than 50 videos, including case studies and Q&A
- 200+ questions to guide and challenge your thinking about your current work
- Exclusive supplemental materials for download
- 24/7 discussion board for personal feedback
- Peer network for discussion and team learning
- Long term access—we’ll keep everything up for months and months after the Seminar ends
- Access on mobile and desktop
Read more about: Seth Godin