Python Foundations for Data Analysis & Business Intelligence
What you’ll learn in Python Foundations for Data Analysis & Business Intelligence
- Master the building blocks of base Python, including data types, variables, loops, functions and more
- Learn how to use Jupyter Notebooks to write, manage, and comment your Python code
- Analyze and manipulate numeric data, text strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries and sets
- Explore raw data using conditional logic, nested loops, custom functions, and comprehensions
- Use Python’s Openpyxl package to read & write data to Excel worksheets
- Build solid, foundational Python skills for data analysis & business intelligence
Description of Python Foundations for Data Analysis & Business Intelligence
This is a hands-on, project-based course designed to help you master the core building blocks of Python for data analysis and business intelligence.
We’ll start by introducing the Python language and ecosystem, installing Anaconda and Jupyter Notebooks where we’ll write our first lines of code, and reviewing key Python data types and properties.
From there we’ll dive into foundational tools like variables, numeric and string operators, loops, custom functions, and more. You’ll learn how to create and manipulate raw data, define conditional logic, loop through iterables or indices, and extract values stored in a wide variety of data types including dictionaries, lists, tuples, and more.
Throughout the course you’ll play the role of a Data Analytics Intern for Maven Ski Shop, the world’s #1 store for skis, snowboards and winter gear. Using the skills you learn throughout the course, you’ll help the Maven team track inventory, pricing, and sales performance using your Python skills.
Who Python Foundations for Data Analysis & Business Intelligence course is for:
- Analysts or BI professionals looking for a deep introduction to basic Python
- Aspiring data scientists who want to build foundational Python programming skills
- Anyone interested in learning one of the most popular open source programming languages in the world
- Students looking to learn powerful, practical skills with hands-on projects and course demos
- No Python or programming experience required (we’ll cover everything you need to know!)
- We’ll use Anaconda & Jupyter Notebooks (a free, user-friendly coding environment)
Readmore about: UdemyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.