Paul Greblick – Inner Influencing Foundation Course
Sale Page: Paul Greblick – Inner Influencing Foundation Course
I’d bet that if you could narrow down to one thing, and one thing only, that could be the culprit behind an entire range of difficulties in your life, it would be this: Difficult feelings or emotions. And not just that, but difficult emotions from negative experiences in your past that are still unresolved in your system.
Sound too simplistic for this one thing to cause you so much trouble?
- Well, to put it in perspective, all you have are thoughts and feelings.
- That’s right, it’s true. Thoughts and feelings are the only two things you can experience.
- Which one of those, therefore, do you think could be the culprit behind all your major problems, stuckness, and lacks or restrictions in your life.
Could it be thoughts?
What are thoughts but maybe just invisible vapor that goes through your awareness for several fleeting moments and then is gone?
So not much substance behind a thought, when you really think about it.
- A feeling, however…well that’s a different story indeed…
- Feelings have a charge, a literal electrical charge, and pack an emotional punch with energetic pressure that can cause even the strongest man to run in fear or cry like a baby, and at the most inopportune moments.
- Feelings, in fact, “hypnotize” your system in a way that forces you to almost BECOME the content of the feeling.
- You never say “I FEEL sad,” do you? Don’t you say “I AM sad”?
This is because you can’t help being affected by this electrical discharge.
At the end of 2004, I was about to have a second major breakdown. The first one occurred seven years earlier, and felt like it lasted all seven years. I don’t want to get too descriptive with the experience I had, which wasn’t pretty, I have to warn you. But I really want you to understand the foundation of where I was coming from and what I used to help me get out of it.
It felt like the top of my head blew off, I had a gaping hole in my body from my neck to my navel, like my nervous system got hit with a 100,000-volt charge, and like they were knives constantly tearing up my abdominal area. AND THIS LASTED FOR SEVEN WHOLE YEARS.
So you see, I was already going through a lot of trouble, and saying that it was “hard to make it through the day” would be a severe understatement. And seven years into it, after even more severe stresses, including a major car accident where I woke up an ambulance, I was about to have another breakdown.
And recognizing that I might not have made it out alive, I did the only thing I could think of left to do.
There are no reviews yet.