Description of A to Z Webinars
A to Z Webinars was built for all types of people, whether or not you would consider yourself a true marketer. With this course, you don’t have to be an experienced marketer to get results like a pro. If you are looking for help with each step along the way, this is the course for you.
- Work at your own pace. How fast you move through the course is completely up to you! The course never expires, so you can work at the speed of your own business.
- Clear action items set you up for success, teaching you how to choose your webinar topic and the right software, get people signed up using smart marketing and promotion, structure your content for maximum impact and sell your product without being sleazy.
- Gain exclusive access to a Facebook community to discuss coursework and trade ideas with your fellow classmates.
- Office hours with Pat give you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice.
Your Key Takeaways
What You’ll Learn In A to Z Webinars
- The Mindset to Win Webinars: A successful webinar starts way before you go live. It starts right now, at the beginning. Getting into the right mindset and planning ahead will make all the difference when it’s time to go live.
- Equipment and Software: Webinars aren’t push-button easy! They require a lot of planning, strategy, and a smart execution if you want to do them right. I’ll show you the different equipment and software you need to run a smooth training that both you and your audience will enjoy.
- How to Promote Your Webinar: A webinar doesn’t mean much if no one shows up! You’ll learn how to create a registration process that increases registration, and strategies for successfully promoting your webinar or training across your content platforms.
- Preparing Your Presentation: Believe it or not, presentation matters! If your audience is going to spend their precious time coming to your webinar, you need to make sure it’s high quality and valuable. I’ll show you how to prepare your material and present it in a way that’s compelling, engaging, and leaves your audience wanting more.
- Going Live – Everything You Need to Know: Now for the stressful part – going live! Except it doesn’t have to be stressful. I’ll walk you through my trusty pre-webinar tech checklist and show you my setup during the webinar. You’ll learn how to keep people engaged and how to deal with the unexpected.
- How to Sell on Your Webinar (Without Being Sleazy): Webinars are one of the best ways to sell your products online, but only if you treat your audience right. Learn how to weave your sales message throughout your presentation so it feels natural and compelling, without coming across pushy or too salesy.
- How to “Evergreen” Your Webinar: You’ve now created a valuable resource that you can use (or sell) over and over again! You’ll learn several ways you can reuse and repurpose your webinar so you can keep getting a return on the work you did for months, or even years to come.
You’ll get in-depth training for each phase of the webinar and workshop creation process, from choosing your topic and software tools to maximizing your attendance and using your webinar to sell effectively and with integrity.
Readmore about: Pat FlynnShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1