Orderflows – The Order Flow Playbook
Salepage: Orderflows – The Order Flow Playbook
Description of The Order Flow Playbook
There is no Holy Grail when it comes to trading. Traders search long and hard for the right set or combination of indicators and filters thinking they will find the key to unlocking the mystery of the market. The reason they fail over and over is because they don’t understand what is actually going on in the market at any given time. It is not by some mathematical combination or distorting of price.
The closest thing to a Holy Grail in trading is becoming a consistent trader. But how does one become a consistent trader? Trading is a profession and just like any profession, be it a doctor, lawyer, athelete or trader, it requires continual daily learning, practice and reinforcement which continues to build upon and deepen your market understanding. That is why I created the Order Flow Playbook.
The information in The Order Flow Playbook is derived by my own personal trading experience as well as from conversations with other successful order flow traders who have discussed with me their approach to the market.
“If you are such a good trader, why are you sharing this valuable information?” This is a question I get asked by some skeptical people. The way I see it is this – there are already professional traders trading these methods and setups with much bigger size than you and me combined. An extra 5 or 10 contracts coming in won’t dilute the trade. Even if more and more traders learn these setups, ultimately it helps us all as it reinforces the move.
The purpose of The Order Flow Playbook is to give you the chance to learn the methods and setups used by other traders who are already pulling out consistent daily profits in the market. That is how you improve your trading just as in any other business, you learn from people who are already successful. It shortens the learning curve.
Let me stress this – my goal in releasing The Order Flow Playbook is not to turn you into a trading clone of me. No, no. Instead the goal is to get you thinking about how what you learn in this course will improve your trading. There are 10 order flow trade setups. I don’t expect you to learn them all and commit them to memory and trade like a robot. No two traders will trade exactly alike. Instead I want you to take the setups that suit your trading style and personality as a trader.
So, take action to become a better trader today!
What you’ll learn in The Order Flow Playbook
Module 1: Getting an edge with order flow.
- Learn how to take the information generated from order flow to find your edge in the market.
Module 2: Market structure.
- Learn how what market structure is and how to trade around it. Money is made trading around the edges of market structure. Don’t get caught off-side for failing to understand structure.
Module 3: Market strength and weakness.
- Learn how to determine when the market is strong or weak. When you understand the underlying strength or weakness together with market structure you will see the market truly revealing itself.
Module 4: Volume, trends, breakouts, failure and trapped traders.
- Learn how volume affects what is happening in the market. How to detect the early signs of a trend. How to trade breakouts and recognize failures. Quickly see areas where traders can get trapped.
Module 5: Order flow trade setups – part 1.
- The first of five order flow trade setups:
- 1. Thin prints.
- 2. Double tops & bottoms.
- 3. Forging markets.
- 4. Bounce markets.
- 5. Weak hands.
Module 6: Order flow trade setups – part 2.
- The second of five order flow trade setups:
- 6. Recovery bar.
- 7. Breakout bar.
- 8. Multi imbalances.
- 9. Extreme delta.
- 10. Last ditch attempt.
Module 7: Trade execution and management.
- Learn how to use order flow to manage your trade so that you can really cut your losing trades early and maximize your winning trades.
Module 8: The wrap up.
- Putting it all together to become an intelligent and consistent trader.
Readmore about: OrderflowsShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.