This video gives a detailed overview of the webinar. It explains the format of the course, shows the prerecorded material which is included with the course and also shows a demonstration of how the live sessions work. If you are contemplating joining a webinar, please watch this video as it answers most of the frequently asked questions.
The U.S. webinar primarily focuses on the U.S. treasury markets. We spend most of the time watching the 10-year(ZN), 30-year(ZB) and 5-year(ZF). We also spend some time watching the main U.S. equity indices which are the E-mini S&P(ES), Nasdaq(NQ) and Dow(YM).
There are several reasons why most of my trading is in the treasuries and why my instruction focuses on those markets. I think they are normally an easier read, they tend to offer better risk to reward scenarios and they are much cheaper to trade as the exchange fees are less than the fees for the equities. I think they are ideal for traders who are new to scalping or just new to trading in general.
The set of starter videos for the U.S. webinar includes the following:
- Intermediate course if not already purchased.
- Expectations – What you get out of it is what you put into it IF your focus is in the right place.
- Fact vs. Theory – The realities of trading for a living.
- Introduction to scalping – Scalping as a methodology.
- Understanding the big picture – Who are your opponents? What drives the action?
- Understanding context – Context is key. Each scenario is different. Adaptation is crucial.
- Reading the cumulative volume profile – Understanding steps in the profile as well as high and low volume areas.
- Momentum and pressure points – Scalping the fast, easy money.
- Understanding true risk to reward and scaling – How to properly assess risk to reward at all times.
- Saving ticks/Profit per contract – Every tick counts. Avoiding poor trades is as important as making winning trades.
- Jigsaw features – My Jigsaw setup and the benefits of using it as your main platform.
- Cutting losses before your stop – How to identify you’re on the wrong side before your stop is hit.
- Good action vs. bad action – Is the current price action conducive to good opportunities?
- Correlations – Are there any which work?
- Spreading as it relates to scalping – Spreading explained. Adjusting strategies based on spread action.
- Putting it all together – Developing a long-term, winning methodology.
- War stories – Trading stories from the world of proprietary trading firms. Lessons learned.
- Interview with a successful No BS Day Trading student who has turned full-time trader.
- Best of the Q&A sessions.
Readmore about : Trading Stock – Forex