Nick Kolenda – Pricing Psychology
Salepage: Nick Kolenda – Pricing Psychology
You can make prices seem cheaper without changing the numerical values. This course summarizes those techniques (and more).
- Video 1: How Do We Evaluate Prices?
CHOOSING YOUR PRICE
- Video 2: Which Numbers Should You Choose?
- Video 3: Should Your Price Be Rounded or Precise?
DISPLAYING YOUR PRICE
- Video 4: What’s the Best Visual Size for Your Price?
- Video 5: Where Should You Position Your Price?
- Video 6: What Should You Put Next to the Price?
- Video 7: How to Design Your Pricing Package
MOTIVATING YOUR CUSTOMER
- Video 8: How to Reduce the Pain of Paying
- Video 9: How to Structure the Payment
- Video 10: Which Products Should You Discount?
- Video 11: Which Type of Promotion Should You Offer?
- Video 12: How Large Should Discounts Be?
- Video 13: How to Frame and Display Your Discount