Mike Boyle – Complete Sports Conditioning
Salepage: Mike Boyle – Complete Sports Conditioning
DISCOVER HOW TO AVOID THE MISTAKES THAT 95% OF COACHES MAKE WHEN CONDITIONING THEIR ATHLETES AND START DEVELOPING PROGRAMS THAT GET RESULTS”
CONDITIONING IS ONE OF THE MOST UNDER-APPRECIATED ASPECTS OF PROGRAMMING FOR ATHLETES TODAY…
…AND ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT.
Your Conditioning Expert: Mike Boyle
Michael Boyle is known internationally for his pioneering work in the field of Strength & Conditioning and is regarded as one of the top experts in the area for Sports Performance Training.
He has made his mark on the industry over the past 30 years with an impressive following of professional athletes, from the US Women’s Olympic teams in Soccer and Ice Hockey to the Boston Bruins, Boston Breakers, New England Revolution, and most recently the Boston Red Sox.
His client list over the years reads like a “Who’s Who” of athletic success in New England and across the country including legendary Boston names such as Nomar Garciaparra, Cam Neely, and Ray Bourque. He’s served as a Strength & Conditioning Consultant for the 2013 World Champion Boston Red Sox and coached World Champions, National Champions and Olympic Medalists in…
- Ice Hockey
His former assistants, students, former players, and interns are sprinkled across the collegiate and professional ranks with teams like the Miami Dolphins, San Jose Sharks, Atlanta Falcons, Buffalo Bills, Anaheim Ducks, and Boston Celtics.
In short – when the best coaches and organizations in the sports world want proven, research backed information – Coach Boyle is their trusted resource.
What is Included In Complete Sports Conditioning?
Complete Sports Conditioning is 5 hours completely dedicated to developing true expertise in conditioning for athletic performance.
Here is just a small sampling of what Coach Boyle Covers…
- A practical, scientifically founded and fully comprehensive approach to conditioning you can immediately apply in any training setting.
- The actual ‘why’ behind any effective conditioning program and how losing sight of it kills any benefit of the conditioning most coaches are programming.
- The Inconvenient Truth about the sport science guys teaching conditioning methods who really just want you to think they’re smart…but don’t yield great results.
- How much volume, how many reps and how much time or distance for optimal results.
- The role Interval Training plays in developing better athletes…faster.
- The only 3 true goals of conditioning.
- Why the BEST conditioning exercises AREN’T “conditioning” exercises!
- How improving your conditioning can improve performance regardless of the sport.
- The truth about steady state training and the role it should play in your programming.
- Real World, Proven Training applications and strategies.
Complete Sports Conditioning is broken down into these comprehensive modules:
Module One: Introduction and Philosophy (47:17)
Module Two: Interval Training (1:01:37)
Module Three: Interval Programs/ Conditioning Testing (49:50)
Module Four: Sports Specific Conditioning Philosophy (19:13)
Module Five: Sports Specific Conditioning/ General Program Design (Examples) (34:58)
Module Six: Demonstrations: Warm-up & Power Work, Time-Based vs. Heart Rate, Tempo Running, Treadmill, Slide Board, M.A.S. Bike Test, How to Coach Groups (1:28:17)
There are no reviews yet.