Microsoft Power BI Desktop for Business Intelligence
Description of Microsoft Power BI Desktop for Business Intelligence
In this course, you’ll be playing the role of Lead Business Intelligence Analyst for Adventure Works Cycles, a global manufacturing company. Your mission? To design and deliver a professional-quality, end-to-end business intelligence solution, armed only with Power BI and a handful of raw csv files.
But don’t worry, I’ll be guiding you through the ins-and-outs of Power BI Desktop, sharing crystal clear explanations and helpful pro tips each step of the way. We’ll follow a steady, systematic progression through the Power BI workflow, and break down our project into FOUR KEY OBJECTIVES:
- POWER BI OBJECTIVE #1: Connect & Transform the Raw Data
- POWER BI OBJECTIVE #2: Build a Relational Data Model
- POWER BI OBJECTIVE #3: Add Calculated Fields with DAX
- POWER BI OBJECTIVE #4: Design Interactive Power BI Reports
What You’ll Learn In Microsoft Power BI Desktop?
- Build professional-quality business intelligence reports from the ground up
- Blend and transform raw data into beautiful interactive dashboards
- Design and implement the same B.I. tools used by professional analysts and data scientists
- Showcase your skills with two full-scale course projects (with step-by-step solutions)
- Understand the business intelligence workflow from end-to-end
- Learn from a best-selling instructor and professional BI developer
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop (free download)
- This course is designed for PC/Windows users (currently not available for Mac)
- Experience with Excel Power Query, Power Pivot & DAX is a plus, but not required
Who Microsoft Power BI Desktop for Business Intelligence course is for:
- Anyone looking for a hands-on, project-based introduction to Microsoft Power BI Desktop
- Data analysts and Excel users hoping to develop advanced data modeling, dashboard design, and business intelligence skills
- Aspiring data professionals looking to master the #1 business intelligence tool on the market
- Students who want a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
Readmore about: UdemyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.