Michael Breen – StoryTelling Golden Keys
Salepage: Michael Breen – StoryTelling Golden Keys
StoryTelling’s Golden Keys
- The storytelling triad – the single most important tool a storyteller needs. More important than frameworks, language skills and even the stories themselves.
- How to use hobnosszedofogication to become a master story teller … and the secrets to making people listen by using less predictable language.
- How to use image language to make your listeners brain sparkle, glisten and glow!
- Metaphor, Analogy and Anecdotes hidden in normal everyday conversation.
- How to tell stories so that peoples brains will hold and remember your content.
- How Brain Markers work and how you can use them in your stories to ensure your listener remembers what you said.
- Structure your stories to manage, direct and change people’s states.
- The tarot card approach to storytelling, fortune telling and any other narrative story telling structure you can think of!
- Understanding how and WHEN to use Time, Space and Sensory predicates in your stories and when not to!
- How to create drama in your stories by using modal operators of desirability.
- Understanding submodalities and language.
- Changing the font of your story
- And Much More
2 Days of Expert Story Telling Training From Michael’s ‘Golden Keys’ Workshop
Gives you the structures, tools and skills to make your story telling more powerful and more effective. Unlocks the doors to the real treasure that is helping people to change… without getting in their way.
StoryTelling’s Golden Keys
2 Day Video Training – Digital Download
Video recordings of the two day live training where Michael goes beyond the structure of your stories.
He reveals how to get that ‘something extra’ that makes the difference between competent delivery and telling memorable stories.
You will learn:
- How to master the storytelling triad so that you can easily plan, structure and think through your stories.
- How to wipe all traces of fear, uncertainty and doubt from your mind allowing you to elegantly and confidently communicate your message through the art of stories!
- How to use the laws of requisite variety to manage the state of your audience
- How to make your unconscious mind work for you and provide you with the stories, metaphors and analogies.
- How to easily manage, amplify and change you listener’s state at will.
- What you need to do and say to connect with your audience and how you can tell when you have made that connection.
- And how to use the storytelling golden keys to create memorable high definition movies in your listeners minds – planting images, thoughts and ideas through your stories.
Readmore about : Michael BreenShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.