What Will you Learn in Maleficent – Body Paint Shoot
THE FIRST FULL NUDE SHOOT WE HAVE MADE!
Join Matt & Steph on this real life nude portrait shoot and see what really goes down.
In this 18+ shoot we show you how to:
- find cool spots to shoot in a simple home location,
- complete the full body painting process,
- how to tastefully pose for a slim figure,
- making DIY props and accessories,
- how to use available light for dramatic results,
- how to add off camera flash to create the light you need
- how to simplify a messy scene for dramatic results, and
- How to simply edit the images for maximum impact
- Complete equipment list included.
Finding the Shot & Creating Atmosphere
This entire photoshoot came together when I recognised a cool potential spot to shoot, in a kitchen! Seeing the potential it offered, and the props we had available, I thought out the concept and crafted this image in my mind, before explaining it to the team. With simple manual strobes, some colored gels and a lot of elbow grease, we created these images in an afternoon. Recognising the potential a space offers is the first step to creating a dramatic location portrait.
Despite appearances, this whole shoot was lit with simple and inexpensive equipment. The flashes used are all simple manual units operating via optical slave mode. The gels used were simple eBay items, and the entire make up process was done ourselves.
Hands on Body Painting
- We created the entire look ourselves – from make up, to body paint, to costume and accessories.
- This shoot took place in a kitchen! We used the lights of the balcony as bokeh, and created dramatic light on her with flashes and canned atmosphere.
- As well as the complete planning, preparation, painting and shooting process; this course also includes the complete editing process.
Readmore about: Matt GrangerShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.