Following up on the success of his Back Attack Blueprint, The Ultimate Fighter veteran Matt Arroyo is back to teach you everything you need to know about side control in this massive 3 DVD Set.
What Will you Learn in Side Attack Blueprint
DVD 1: Super Side Control Blueprint
- Introduction to Side Control
- Side control #1 position explained
- Side control #1 Position On Steroids
- Super Control #1 Position
- (Bonus) MMA strikes from Control #1
- How to mount from control #1
- Control #2 position explained
- Control #2 ways to use shoulder pressure.
- How to mount form control #2
- How to mount from control #2 “Kahn” Pressure.
- Control #3 position explained
- Defending guard retention from control 3 (part 1)
- Defending guard retention from control 3 (part 2)
- How to mount from control 3
- Control #3 for MMA
- (Bonus) MMA strikes from Control #3
- Control #4 position explained
- How to mount from control #4
- Other notable control positions
DVD 2: Side Attack Systems
- Concept of “Flow” vs “Hold” strategies
- Control #1 attack system “4-Play” 1: north south choke explained
- Control #1 attack system “4-Play” 2: Darce choke explained
- Control #1 attack system “4-Play” 3: Guillotine arm in and arm out explained.
- Control #1 attack system “4-Play” 4: Mounted guillotine explained
- Mounting from the 4-Play System
- Transition to the back form control #1 system
- Transition to the 50/50 of the Arms from control #1 system
- Control #2 attacks explained
- Control #2 Attacks: what time is it grip to invisible arm bar
- Control #2 Attacks: No gi baseball bat choke
- Control #3 Attack System: advanced americana (that actually works on black belts)
- Control #3 Attack System: multi attacks from advanced americana.
- Control #3 Attack System: trick the mistake.
- Control 3 Attack System: Triangle control and attacks
- Control #4 Attacks explained
DVD 3: Side Control Escapes
- Side Control Escapes Introduction
- Side control escapes philosophy and strategy
- Control #1 escape: The Heisman
- Control #1 escape: advanced underhook get out
- Control #2 escape: super shrimp
- Control #2 escape: the belt roll
- Control #3 Escape: the Heisman
- Control #3 escape: Demian Maia
- Control #3 escape: machine gun underhook blast
- Control #4 escape: sneaky back take escape.
- Final Thoughts on escapes and blueprints.
Readmore about: Matt ArroyoShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1