Introducing “Holistic Coaching” by Margaret Moore, a 5-part coaching framework
Margaret Moore has identified five important domains from the science of human motivation, change and transformation that come together to create a holistic impact on anyone’s life.
For the first time, by partnering up with Evercoach by Mindvalley, Margaret Moore has created a comprehensive framework to coach around these five domains in her brand new course, “Holistic Coaching”.
Here’s a quick look into the transformations you’ll experience with each domain:
Coaching psychology is an emerging field which translates and combines robust theories on human change as developed by leading scientists for you to apply in coaching. It will help you:
- Understand the science behind facilitating new insights, so you can consciously set up the conditions that create shifts for your clients in a consistent and reliable fashion.
Studies show that brain activity can synchronize with others around you. That’s why coaches called to master our minds, given that your clients can “hitch a ride on your neurons” and attune to your brain state. When you understand the science behind mind intelligence, you’ll be equipped to:
- Choose to go deeply into a particular brain state, like rapport or non-linear flow, along with having the agility to switch to a different brain state during a coaching session.The deep focus and agile shifts help you influence and guide your client’s mind toward new insights.
Emotions carry messages from our deepest selves, and today we have a lot of science teaching us how to decode those messages. By understanding how both positive and negative emotions function and speak to us, you can help your clients to:
- Tune into emotions as signposts, understand their messages, and learn how to elevate positive emotions and navigate through negative emotions. Then you can shift your emotional state to improve your well-being.
This is a relatively new concept developed by Coach Meg and Dr. Jim Gavin, a psychologist and professor of applied human sciences at Concordia University. In today’s world, many people have the tendency to live in their heads. By understanding body intelligence and learning how to tap into it, you can:
- Guide your clients to tap into the body’s intelligence, so they’ll discover and engage in their body’s optimal formula for wellness. A healthy body provides vital resources to support the change process.
Today, humanity is struggling to keep up in a world undergoing accelerating change, faster change than ever before in history. When you help clients create the conditions to change their minds, emotions, and behaviors, you are helping them change and transform themselves faster than ever before. That’s why when you develop these holistic coaching skills, you will:
- First help yourself be a leader in self-transformation
- Step up as a transformational leader, where you help others change quickly enough to keep up with external change, if not occasionally get ahead of it.
- This equips all of us to steer ourselves, and this world, towards the place we all want to be
“Holistic Coaching” by Margaret Moore elevates you to become a coach and transformational leader equipped with the expertise to move your clients forward faster and create results more consistently and reliably.
The impact you create is helping your clients improve all areas of their lives, where your clients have transformed how they think, feel, and act, as a whole – not just doing things differently in one area of their lives.
Here are some highlights of what you’ll learn in Margaret Moore’s, “Holistic Coaching”
Module 1: The Psychology Behind Coaching
Understand how to apply the key fundamentals of human motivation and transformation into your coaching practice. Highlights include:
- Self-Determination Theory developed by Edward L. Deci and Richard M. Ryan at University of Rochester and how you can use it to help your clients self-actualize.
- Transtheoretical Model of Behavior Change, which maps out the five stages of readiness to change, and how to help your clients go into their deeper reasons to change and create real shifts.
- Motivational Interviewing, a model of a relational conversation that draws out autonomous motivation so you can help you clients build confidence.
- Relational flow and how to use it to create conditions that put you and your client in a state of flow at a higher state of consciousness, so together you can lead your client to reach new insight.
So you’ll understand how coaching works and how to set up the conditions in coaching sessions to create consistent transformation for your clients.
Module 2: Mastering Your Mind
Learn how to master the mind to lead your client’s transformation. Highlights include:
- Neuroscience and its rules of the mind that you can apply right away to help your clients organize their minds from chaos, frenzy and overwhelm to calm and order.
- GPS for the mind — and understanding the 14 brain states so you can intentionally make sure you are in the right brain state for the right activity in coaching.
- Developing agility to switch brain states with 5 proven strategies that allow you to switch and use your brain to its full capabilities.
So you’ll have the agility to navigate through difficult coaching situations, such as a client facing resistance, because you can help your clients master their mind.
Module 3: Emotional Intelligence
Understand how to decode and work with the language of emotions to create emotional shifts and optimize emotional well being for your clients. Highlights include:
- The inner family — and understanding the “9 members” of your inner family of emotions, and being able to identify the dominant and quieter voices so you can coach your clients to understand their inner states and motivation.
- 8-step process to decode the emotions of your client, so you can help them neutralize negative emotions as quickly as possible before it sets back their progress.
- Techniques on decisional balance to guide your clients to become self-aware of their motivation, so they don’t self-sabotage their transformation in the long run.
So you can help your clients avoid self-sabotage and achieve lasting transformation in the long run.
Module 4: Body Intelligence
Learn the science behind becoming body aware to help your clients perform at optimal levels and enjoy lasting results. Highlights include:
- A guide to self-attunement and learning how to coach your clients to become somatically aware so they can tune into their own body intelligence.
- 3 Levels of Body Quotient (BQ) — understanding each BW level so you can help your clients understand, appreciate and navigate their own BQ.
- BQ Training — and how to help your clients build on their next level of BQ so they can experience deep, holistic transformation.
So you can help your clients tune into their BQ to find the personal recipe their body needs to perform at optimal levels and enjoy lasting results.
Module 5: Transformational Change
Step into the role of a transformational leader who models self-transformation, inspires others to be visionaries, and helps everyone to grow with creativity and an evolving mind. Highlights include:
- Growth edges and how to consistently use it to get to that “sweet spot of coaching” where you rapidly lead your clients through transformational shifts.
- Self-transformational leadership and how to identify your own growth edges to step into the role of a transformational leader.
- The Declipse Habit, a powerful exercise and mind hack you can use on yourself and your client to get past growth edges and discover the wisdom behind them.
So you can help your clients get the results they want and achieve lasting transformation in all areas of their life.
Readmore about: Margaret Moore