Liquidity Management for Management Consultants & Managers
Description Liquidity Management for Management Consultants & Managers
What is the aim of this course?
Many companies despite having profits still have problems with cash. In other words, they have to improve their liquidity. This topic is not widely discussed and a few management consultants, as well as managers, know how to do it in practice. Therefore, more companies die because of problems with liquidity than due to low profits. Luckily, there are a lot of techniques that will help you in a structured way to look for ways to generate more cash from the business.
In this course, I will show you different methods that you can use to improve the cash position of your business. You will learn the following things:
- How to identify potential ways to improve your liquidity, especially quick wins
- How to estimate in Excel how much cash you can generate from a specific solution
- How to pick the optimal solution
- How to prevent the firm from going bankrupt due to liquidity problems
This course is based on my 15 years of experience as a consultant in top consulting firms and as a Board Member responsible for strategy, performance improvement, and turn-arounds in the biggest firms from Retail, FMCG, SMG, B2B, and services sectors that I worked for. We have helped numerous firms improve performance and escape bankruptcy, by using techniques and frameworks shown in this course.
On the basis of what you will find in this course, I have trained in person over 100 consultants, business analysts, and managers who now are Partners in PE and VC funds, Investment Directors and Business Analysts in PE and VC, Operational Directors, COO, CRO, CEO, Directors in Consulting Companies, Board Members, etc. On top of that my courses on Udemy were already taken by more than 124 000 students including people working in EY, McKinsey Walmart, Booz Allen Hamilton, Alvarez & Marsal, PwC, Dell, Walgreens, Orange Citigroup, Cisco, IBM, and many others.
I teach through case studies, so you will have a lot of lectures showing examples of analyses, tools that we use. To a lot of lectures, you will find attached (in additional resources) the Excels as well as additional presentations, materials shown in the lectures, so as a part of this course you will also get a library of ready-made analyses that can, with certain modification, be applied by you or your team in your work.
What You’ll Learn In Liquidity Management for Management Consultants & Managers?
- Introduction. We begin with a little intro into the course as well as some general info how the course is organized
- General framework. In the second section, I will show how to the general framework for liquidity improvement and liquidity management. We will use it throughout the whole course.
- Reduce Inventory. In this section, I will show how to generate cash by reducing inventory. Inventory in most businesses is a must if you want to sell your products and scale the business. That is why it so vital to reduce the inventory if you want to get more cash.
- Reduce Receivables. In the 4th section, I discuss methods that you can use to reduce receivables. Most firms don’t sell directly, so a lot of money is tied up in receivables. Luckily, there are certain ways to lower receivables and increase cash position.
- Improve Payables. After that in the next section, we will have a look at how you can generate additional cash by improving payables. Most companies have plenty of suppliers that they have to pay for their services and goods. A lot of additional cash can be generated by optimizing the payables.
- Restructure Debt. Another way to improve the cash position is to restructure the debts you have and to make them cheaper to service or change the schedule of payments. In this section, we will discuss the general framework and we will have a look at case studies.
- Improve Margins & Revenues. Many managers forget that one of the ways to get more cash is simple to increase the margins or revenues. This may help you, under certain conditions, improve your cash position. We will discuss the main methods and we will have a look at case studies
- Revise Investment. In this section, we will have a look at how you can save cash by revising investments and picking the right ones from the point of view of your cash position.
- Strategic Moves. In some cases in order to improve the cash position of your firm you are forced to do more drastic moves. This requires a change to the strategy as well. We will discuss this issue in this section.
- Cut Costs. In this section, we will have a look at how you can generate cash, improve liquidity by reducing costs.
Who this course is for:
- Management Consultants and Business Analysts
- Analysts working in Strategic Departments
- Startup Founders
- Investment Directors
- Financial Directors
Readmore about: UdemyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.