Lion Goodman – The Belief Mastery Program
A Journey into Expanded Possibilities
In the Belief Mastery Program, Lion Goodman offers you a fast-paced, fun and courageous journey beyond the pain of limitation into the joy of creative empowerment.
You’ll receive a time-tested method to permanently delete old beliefs with his Clear Beliefs Process. You’ll also learn how to plant the right “seeds” that grow into truly empowering beliefs that lead you to be more effective, joyful and magnetic.
The Clear Beliefs Process is easy to learn and fun to apply. Over the course of seven weeks, you’ll explore your inner landscape to discover old negative and limiting beliefs that have held you back. You’ll delete them, one by one, in a gentle process that calls upon all parts of you, including your conscious mind, your subconscious and your higher self, or superconscious mind. This eliminates beliefs fully, so they don’t come back.
When you gain mastery of your beliefs, you gain mastery in any area of your life.
- Master your health — remove what’s prevented you from dieting or exercise, such as “I’ll never be able to lose that last ten pounds,” or “I can’t stick to a diet”
- Master your finances — delete beliefs like “There isn’t enough,” or “I don’t have what it takes”
- Master your relationships — get rid of beliefs such as “All the good ones are taken,” or “This is as good as it gets”
- Master marketing — dissolve beliefs that stop you, such as, “I’m not good at marketing,” and “There’s too much competition”
Together, we’ll break through your self-imposed limitations — the beliefs that have stopped you from taking the steps that move you toward your goals,
- I can’t do…
- I can’t learn…
- I can’t find the right partner…
- I can’t get my finances in order…
- I can’t lose that 20 pounds…
- I don’t have what it takes to…
- I don’t have enough discipline to…
- I’m not smart enough to…
- No one will help me…
- I’ve never been able to…
- Others can but I can’t…
- If I only had more…
- The world/economy/society doesn’t support what I want to…
No more excuses! No more rationalizations for why you haven’t done what you want to do or why you don’t have what you really want in your life.
This 7-week journey offers you a breakthrough. You’ll clear the beliefs that keep you stuck where you are and start moving forward.
Have you heard of “The Red Paperclip Guy?” His name is Kyle MacDonald. In 2005, he traded one red paperclip for a pen, then traded his pen for a hand-sculpted doorknob, which he then traded for a Coleman camp stove. He continued to “trade up” 14 times (without any money) over a one-year period, and completed his series of trades by trading what he had for a farmhouse in Saskatchewan, Canada!
This is an example of why any excuses you’ve had for NOT creating what you want can just go out the window.
But “hey” you might say, “Doesn’t the world, our society and the economy create some real limitations?”
Good question. The answer is, “Sure!” But that hasn’t stopped thousands of other people from doing what they want to do, in spite of the world’s structure. In fact, they learn to work WITH the structures as they are, work around them where necessary and keep going in spite of difficulties.
The real difference between truly successful and fulfilled people and those who struggle is their beliefs, and their determination (which is produced by their beliefs).
Are you ready to break through the rationalizations that you’ve used to convince yourself of your limitations? Or the limitations you’ve allowed others to program you with?
Do you want your life to be one big “Yes!”? If so, remove the “No’s” that stand between you and what you want.
During our 7-week journey, you will choose ONE THING that you want to do, be or have. One thing you want to create or manifest. The first step is to get crystal clear about what that One Thing is. The second step is to discover what specific beliefs stand between you and having it. The third step is to clear those beliefs, one by one, until you can do what you have to do to have what you want.
- Do you want to have a particular skill?
- Do you want a physical something?
- Do you want a (better) relationship?
- Do you want to DO something?
What is the one thing you’ve been longing for? Pining for? Desiring? Frustrated that you can’t have?
Bring that One Thing into this 7-week trail ride in which we clear out your cobwebs — and all your excuses — so you can actually bring it to fruition in your life. And then you’ll be able to apply the same approach to anything else in your life.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Weeks
Module 1: What’s Your One Thing? (June 23)
If you don’t know what you want, it’s very difficult to get it. In this module, you will look at everything you want in your life: your job or career, family life, financial situation, living situation, friendships, self-esteem, fun, learning, rest, health, etc… and find ONE THING that if you shifted, would provide the most leverage to leap your life forward.
You’ll sort through the different options and difficult choices. If you had a different environment, would that solve the big problem in your life? Or is there something inside of you that needs to change?
If you got a promotion at work, with more pay, would that satisfy your need for meaning and purpose? If you knew your purpose on planet Earth, would you be able to live the life you’ve always wanted? This is not just a philosophical inquiry — it’s a very practical one. The sorting and prioritizing process is a much-needed first step in changing your life for the better.
In this module, you’ll:
- Learn how to sort through “too many options” to find your ONE THING to focus on during this 7-week manifestation journey
- Recognize how different parts and voices each have their own desires and priorities — and how to handle the conflict
- Interview all aspects of yourself — including your ego, your subconscious, and your higher self — to get valuable advice
- Learn to make decisions without needing reasons to choose
Module 2: Uncover Your Biggest Blocks (June 30)
To achieve any desire, you have to climb to the peak of a big, intimidating mountain. Most people look up at the route, and turn around to go home to their comfortable bed: “Forget about it — I’m not THAT interested.” On the other hand, those who are determined look up at the same peak and ask, “What do I need to do in order to climb this mountain?”
Nothing GREAT comes automatically or easily. It takes more than the right thoughts or affirmations. It takes the right actions in the right order. The first big barrier, the one that can take the wind out of our sails, is the pile of limiting and negative beliefs. If you believe, “I don’t have what it takes,” you probably won’t move forward at all. Why bother, if failure is inevitable?
Look deeply into the beliefs you have, and determine which ones are keeping you stuck or preventing you from taking the actions that will get what you want. You’ll learn a powerful technique, The Clear Beliefs Process, that will enable you to clear old beliefs out of your psyche permanently — so they never return.
In this module, you’ll:
- Recognize the work involved in doing anything great, and your ability — with the right tools and supplies — to climb any mountain
- Document your subconscious negative and limiting beliefs, and bring them up to conscious examination
- Find the “biggies” that have stopped you over and over in your life, and commit to clearing them, one by one
- Learn to clear beliefs easily and permanently so they never stop you again
Module 3: Clear Your Interfering Beliefs (July 7)
To climb any mountain, or accomplish any goal, you need to have a set of tools that allow you to clear anything in your way. Every path forward has natural blocks and barriers. Do you have a saw to remove a fallen tree on the path? Do you have rope to get yourself across the stream safely? Do you have enough nutritious food that will give you the stamina you need to go all the way? Did you practice your moves in a safe environment before you started the climb?
Most of us have hundreds of negative and limiting beliefs, and they interfere with our forward movement all along the path. The Clear Beliefs Process is the tool-set you need at the beginning of your journey, to clear the beliefs that prevent you from starting, and all along the route, as other beliefs pop up along the winding and narrow trail.
When you’re confident that you have everything you need, you can begin to move forward with courage. When you get to your destination, you can see how far you’ve come, and enjoy your accomplishment.
In this module, you’ll:
- Learn the joy of planning for your manifestation journey
- Ensure that you’ve got everything you need, and no major blocks that prevent you from starting
- Know that when beliefs come up along the path, you have the tools for clearing them
- Take the first steps, and feel your creative power at work
Module 4: What Do You Need That You Don’t Have? (July 14)
Every journey begins with the first step. You’ve begun! But somewhere along the way, you notice that you’re missing something important. Maybe you forgot your toothbrush, or your ice cleats. Along the road, we recognize that we need some skills that we don’t have.
This discovery is not a barrier or a block — it’s one more learning opportunity!
You can’t prepare for every eventuality, and you’re not expected to be an expert when you start your journey. You may need to learn marketing skills, or financial management. You need to learn how to relate securely if you want to be successful in your relationship. If you recognize a weakness or a lack of skill, you have another new goal — to engage in a course of study and practice, or to get help from an expert.
If you find you need resources, you have to focus on gaining them. If you need self-confidence, you have to engage in practices that build it. “I don’t have it” is not a permanent condition. There’s no reason to let it stop you. Be honest with yourself. Recognize that you are a learning, growing being. In this module, you’ll sort through your list of “must have but don’t have’s,” and prioritize them, or learn to work around them so you can keep moving toward your goal.
In this module, you’ll:
- Examine yourself honestly and determine what you need and don’t have to accomplish your goal
- Set up learning practices to close the gap so “not having” will never again stop you
- Find experts and mentors who can help you achieve your dream
- Discover the joy of learning as you go, growing yourself in every dimension
Module 5: What Comes Up When You Move Forward? (July 21)
Here’s one of the most important principles you need to know, which no one ever taught you: Whenever you create a new thought, new plan, or new commitment, stuff comes up. Old beliefs — the ones in conflict with that new creation — automatically jump up and re-assert themselves. They’re part of the mind’s machinery.
They sound like doubts, second thoughts, resistance, or critical inner voices. Most people get stopped by them, and they never achieve their dreams. When you recognize them as a natural response to moving forward, you can deal with them, one by one. Then, you’re unstoppable.
In this module, you’ll learn the process for dealing with the “stuff” that comes up on every journey forward. When you look deeply within, you’ll find old beliefs from your past. The Clear Beliefs Process clears whatever pops up to interfere with your progress. After a bit of practice, you can remove these pesky barriers in only minutes, so you can continue forward toward your goal.
In this module, you’ll:
- Learn how old beliefs pop up automatically in response to your forward movement
- Recognize them for the mind machinery that they are
- Use The Clear Beliefs Process to clear them, one at a time
- Feel the power of being unstoppable
Module 6: Measure Your Progress & Adjust Your Goals (July 28)
When you’re moving forward toward your goal, the world will provide you with feedback and interference. See it as a gift! If you’re sailing, the wind lets you know whether your sails are set at the right angle for optimum forward progress.
When you take steps toward your ONE THING, be open to the feedback of other people, the circumstances you find yourself in, and the world itself. If you put out a communication and no one responds, that’s not a failure — it’s feedback. A “no” doesn’t mean you’ve made a mistake — just that you need to adjust your sails.
In this module, you’ll learn how to generously accept feedback from the world as you move forward. With that knowledge, you can make the adjustments necessary, or identify more you have to learn. The “beliefs of the world” can assert themselves, too, just as your internal beliefs do. Again, The Clear Beliefs Process comes in handy. How are you responding to the feedback you’re getting? That’s an inside job. Clear your reactions, responses and your beliefs — and keep moving on down the road.
In this module, you’ll:
- Learn to welcome feedback from other people and the world, rather than letting it discourage or stop you
- Clear your internal reactions, collapses or retreats that have stopped your progress in the past
- Accept interference as information that informs you where to make adjustments
- Adjust your goals to make them more realistic and achievable
Get Lion Goodman – The Belief Mastery Program on courseamz.com
Module 7: Clear Everything in the Way Until You Achieve Your Goal (August 4)
Surprises can happen at every turn, distracting you from your goal. Advertisers tempt you with offers 24 hours a day. People you love get sick. Friends need your support. The economy tanks. A client suddenly goes away. At this point in the journey, you need stamina to keep going. If you get distracted, you can lose your way and miss the joy of accomplishing that One Thing you wanted more than anything.
Learn to clear whatever comes up, in any form, with The Clear Beliefs Process. It’s the most complete tool set available to clear blocks, barriers, resistance and distractions, one at a time. You’ll have more clarity, focus, and you may have accomplished one of your goals.
Of course the bigger your goal, the longer it may take. At this stage in the journey, you’ll be well on your way. You can see your progress, and how far you’ve come. You now have the confidence to keep going, and the tools that you need to keep going. It’s time to celebrate!
In this module, you’ll:
- Learn to manage distractions, loss of focus, and falling off the trail
- Recognize your progress, and see what else still holds you back
- Get laser coaching to solve those sticky problems along the manifestation process
- Celebrate how far you’ve come! And keep going!
Readmore about: Lion GoodmanShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1