The best two hours you can spend with any book
Think of How to Work a Book as the best two hours you can spend with any book you want to read.
In this concentrated window of time, you will tangibly improve how you learn from non-fiction books.
What You’ll Learn In How to Work a Book?
- Rapid Context-Building: Learn how to learn, apply, and remember what you read better than ever before. Optimize for context!
- The # 1 Meta Question to Ask With Any Book You Want To Read: With this question in mind, it will truly change how you interact with every book you read…as you read it.
- The Book as a Tool for Thought: The most-harmful misunderstanding about books and what a new paradigm does for our note-taking and note-making efforts.
- Emergent Questions & Emergent Answers: The art of engaging with a book (allowing your exploration to be the catalyst to drive your next steps).
- Book Secrets Hidden in Plain Sight: Start seeing “the story behind the book” and leverage it as a way to build better context.
- LiDAR for Books: Create a depth map of the book to dive into the most resonant material first. They who make a better map, make a better mark!
- Have Dessert First: Why reading feels hard sometimes, and how to “make it fun” on demand.
- Apply Embodied Learning: Leverage the fact that we learn better when our bodies are involved.
- Articulating Insights: The simplest way to transform sparks you read into remarks you remember.
- Planting Compelling Concepts: The simplest way to build your knowledge.
- Applying Actionable Ideas: The simplest way to actually apply something actionable from the books you read.
Who is How to Work a Book for?
This is for you if…
- If you want to confidently apply what you learn from what you read.
- If you want to achieve better levels of understanding, more efficiently, and more enjoyably.
- If you want to stop feeling dread or guilt about reading more from a book.
- If your note-taking is devoid of fun and often over-whelming, yet you believe (even hope or pray) that there is a better way.
- If you want to know how to actually make useful notes.
- If you want to make notes that help you apply what you learn and help you remember what resonated.
- If someone brings up a book that you’ve read before and you want to be able to remember a story or takeaway from it…and actually be able to articulate it—in the moment—in a conversation with someone.
Readmore about: Linking Your ThinkingShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.