Leandro Lo – The Lo Guard & Matrix Passing
Regarded as one of the most aggressive guard passers in Jiu Jitsu, World Champion Leandro Lo has released his 4 DVD set on his complex guard passing techniques.
- The Lo Guard and Matrix Passing! This set isn’t for the light hearted, it’s full of advanced techniques Leandro has used to climb to the top and capture his World titles
- Learn how to get past the toughest guards such as: 50/50, X Guard, Worm Guard and more!
- Leandro Lo has long been at the top of the competition circuit
- Leandro is a multiple time black belt world champion
- Change your game
What Will you Learn in The Lo Guard & Matrix Passing
Disc 1 – Run Time: 39 Minutes
- Spider/DLR/ Single X Sweep *He used in the finals against Langhi – 2013
- Technical Stand-up from single X guard
- Back Take from single X guard
- Single X foot lock sweep *He used in the quarter-finals against Vitor Silvério
- Double leg sweep
- Back Take from guard pull
- Sweep from guard pull
- Half Scissor sweep
- Leg drag defense with technical stand-up *He used against Otávio Souza Worlds 2014
- X Guard to technical stand-up
- Double leg sweep variation
- Same as position 11 ( Double leg sweep variation ) but fast
- Collar drag / variations
- X guard/ technical stand-up sweep
- Back Take
Disc 2 – Run Time: 42 Minutes
- 1A- Toreando
- 1B – Details about toreando grips (1A and 1B go together)
- Toreando variation / opponent holding the leg
- Jumping X guard pass
- Spider guard pass
- Back step pass from spider
- Cross face smash
- Lasso Pass
- Lasso Pass variation 1
- Lasso Pass variation 2
- Lasso Pass variation 3
- X guard
- X guard pass variation
- 7 point guard pass from single X
- 50/50 Pass
- 50/50 foot on biceps pass
- 50/50 clock pass
Disc 3 – Run Time: 39 Minutes
- DLR Pass
- DLR Pass variation
- Knee slice with under hook
- Switch hip pass
- Knee slice with cross face pass
- Knee smash on DLR
- DLR stack pass
- Deep DLR Pass
- Knee shield / Pass
- Shin on shin pass with variations
- Shin on shin pass with back step
- Deep half pass
- Deep half lapel
Disc 4 – Run Time: 34 Minutes
- Worm guard pass
- Inverted Dela Worm pass
- Cross choke from half with 2 variations
- Kimura from inverted top half
- DLR arm lock
- Omoplata escape
- Foot lock escape
- Knee bar escape
- Monoplata/arm lock
Readmore about: Leandro LoShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.