Laura Belgray – About Page & Professional Mini-Bio Builde
The About page is the #2 most visited (and powerful) page on your site.
Is yours leaving money on the table?
I’ll bet it is. I’ll bet it’s leaving money on the table, on the floor, and every place but your bank account. Two possible reasons it’s leaking out dollars by the day:
- It’s not written in a way that reflects you in your best light and reels in your buyer in an instant (yes, there’s an easy way to do this – I’ll get there).
- It’s not even finished! In fact, it’s holding up your whole site. Your designer’s been bugging you for it for months, and you wake up every morning saying, “Today I’ll write my About page.” Today turns into tomorrow…and so on.
Let me guess…
Fast relief for your dull, throbbing About Page headaches.
You hate talking about yourself. You can talk about what you do all day long, but when it comes to yourself, you get tongue-tied (or type-tied) and overwhelmed.
You don’t know what to include, what to leave out. Are you supposed to put in your whole life story? All your education and fancy certifications?
You’re confused by mixed messages. You heard “Your About page isn’t about YOU. It’s about your customer.” But then how is it an About page, and how is it different from a sales page?
You have no idea how to structure the damn thing. It’s all over the place.
You’ve seen some people have a formal, 3rd person bio, and some have a more conversational page in the “I” voice. Which should it be?
Long? Short? Medium? You’re perplexed about how long it should be.
You don’t have a big, important “Why” or a “hero’s journey” story where you saw the light and felt the calling. Does an About page have to have that?
You’ve struggled to make your official bio compelling and short, but it ends up rambling, boring, and way too long.
LET’S END THE AGONY…AND WHIP YOU UP A MONEY-MAKING ABOUT PAGE (AND MINI BIO)
It’s time to get ‘er done!
With your About page, good enough is good enough. But BETTER makes more money. So I’m going to help you build a better About page — quickly.
Here’s the training and workbook that my clients and students have used to build profitable, personable About pages in a day. Sometimes, in an hour.
Talking Shrimp’s® About Page Builder
A printable guide and mini-workbook with a home-hitting structure for connecting your audience’s desires to your own story.
Love examples? Includes a roundup of my favorite About Pages — with styles you can steal (no one will ever know).
- How to strike the magic balance between being about you and about your customer. (It varies based on your particular business.)
- Why you don’t need a big “hell and back” story to impress your reader
- How to make silly “fun facts” extra profitable
- How long your About page should — or can — be
- The Easy, No-Structure Structure that lets you simply fill in the blanks
- The “Start With A Bang” Structure that grabs ‘em from the first line
- What your reader really wants to know in order to get out the credit card — whether you’re a nutritionist, a boutique travel agent, a social media consultant, a private chef, a fine artist, a jewellery designer, or, even a practitioner of horse therapy
Readmore about: Laura BelgrayShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1