The Maverick’s “Email Playbook” To Doubling Your Sales…No Matter What You Sell
“I don’t care if you’re selling sticks of gum or million dollar properties…
..This Playbook has within it the secrets to (at least) double your current results.”
Here’s Just a Few of The Uncensored Money- Making-Secrets Unleashed Inside:
- The 5 qualities that will make you (and your emails) influential, persuasive and charismatic. (People subconsciously seek out these qualities in others. If you display just one or two of these qualities, you’ll be incredibly persuasive – but all five…people become putty in your hands!)
- How to avoid sounding like your competition and becoming a “me too” business. (Do this and you’ll NEVER have to compete on price or rely on sales techniques or tricks.)
- Ernest Hemingway’s secret to winning over readers
- 12 absolutely essential “marketing and sales” principles you must know before you attempt to sell anything to anyone. (These 12 marketing secrets will put you light-years ahead of the average business owner who claims advertising doesn’t work.)
- Abraham Lincoln’s secret to winning someone to your way of thinking. (And how to apply this secret to all your emails.)
- The “Trojan horse” method for blatantly pitching your product or service and have your subscribers thank you for it! (This is hands down the best way to deliver your sales pitch.)
- A proven “copywriting secret” that turns a subscriber’s “mild interest” in your product or service into a white-hot fever pitch!
- A clever way to come up with witty, clever and humorous sayings. (This is the closest thing you will ever have to possessing an actual rapier-like wit. Just follow the steps provided inside and…voila!)
- The incredible “marketing secret” of a man who lost his mind and committed murder in a New York bar. (How the competing New York newspapers covered this tragic news story reveals one of the most powerful marketing lessons ever.)
- A proven (and powerful) way to get subscribers who, at first, don’t give a crap about you or your product or service, to care very much!
- “Sales secrets” from one of the world’s most recognized and successful negotiators. This man coached negotiations worth billions for multinationals, governments and world leaders. (Inside, I give you a transcript of this man’s most insightful interview he ever gave. This is gold!)
- Little-known ways to write subject lines and email copy that’s “neurologically impossible” to ignore.
- A surprisingly simple (and sneaky) way to plant ideas in your subscriber’s minds so subtly they’ll think they came up with the ideas themselves.
- Warren Buffet’s simple (but powerful) “persuasion secret” he uses in nearly all his monthly Berkshire Shareholder newsletters. (If you struggle to get your subscribers to believe all your claims and promises, simply do this…)
- Exact word-for-word samples of sales letters that dragged in millions, and how to adapt them to your unique situation. (I seriously thought about selling this little swipe file separately. Maybe I will one day. The point is: It’s incredibly valuable.)
- The little-known “beers at a bar” sales pitch.
- And a lot lot more.
BEWARE: This Playbook contains some of the most unconventional marketing secrets you will ever see.
I’m gonna make you question everything you’ve ever heard about email marketing “best practices.”
Yup, make no mistake, some of these secrets will rattle you.
Some of them will leave you shaking your head in disbelief.
In fact, some of them are downright volatile.
But hey, that’s why they work so damn well.
Here’s Some More Invaluable Secrets Contained Inside This Playbook:
- How to get your subscribers to see you as a friend and not a money-grubbing-marketer.
- A scientifically proven way to activate your reader’s whole brain. (Fact: most information is processed using one part of the brain – the Broca’s area. However, there’s a way to present information which triggers multiple areas of the reader’s brain. Here’s how…)
- The idiotic mistake most email marketers make with their email copy. (If you make this blunder, well, what can I say…you’re dead in the water!)
- Claude Hopkin’s secret to making your product claims 100% believable.
- The simple “Goldilocks and The Three Bears” test. (If you pass this test, then you have a HUGE advantage over others when it comes to selling.)
- A proven “persuasion technique” used by the greatest con artists of all time such as Charles Ponzi and Frank Abagnale. (And how to use it ethically in your promotional emails.)
- The “cuddle hormone” secret to getting your subscribers to really like you. (Writing emails this way actually causes your reader’s brain to release a surge of oxytocin. This is the chemical released when people snuggle up or bond socially or even playing with their pet dog. Full scoop inside.)
- The deadly (yet common) mistake marketers make with their emails which turn off subscribers and almost guarantees they never buy from you.
- The “persuasion secret” of a criminal defense attorney who hasn’t lost a civil case since 1969. (Yes, you read that correctly. And once you learn this secret you’ll never try and persuade someone any other way.)
- How to instantly double the potency and impact of your email copy. (I know, that sounds like hyperbole, but trust me, it ain’t. Just follow this one piece of advice and…well, you’ll see for yourself.)
- Why I study old English
- The Ray Kroc method for marketing a business – applied directly to email.
- A little-known (and incredibly effective) way to advertise a service business.
- How to tap a little quirk in human-nature for maximum sales.
- How to start an email. (Plus a ton of intro examples)
- How to write the body copy of a promotional email (Plus, plenty of body copy examples.)
- How to plug your product or service in your emails. (Yup, with lots of examples inside.)
- A little-known comedy formula anyone can use to become instantly funnier.
- A dirty little copywriting formula I use for coming up with attention-getting squeeze page headlines that suck up email addresses like a souped-up Kirby vacuum cleaner.
- Why you should totally ignore almost everything your English teachers taught you about writing.
- The astonishingly powerful copywriting secret of a hugely obese man named Bob who couldn’t stop eating. (This little tale contains one of the single most powerful sales secrets ever discovered. Use it in your emails and watch your sales take off.)
- A proven way to become someone of high influence. (When you start marketing this way, your subscribers will see you in a whole new light. Yes, some will even put you on a pedestal!)
- What Betty Crocker, Steve Irwin, and Roger Federer have in common. (And how you can use this insight to really pile up the profits in your business.)
- Does your mind go to porridge when you sit down to write? (Then simply do this one thing and you’ll suddenly have boundless creative energy.)
- How to inject humor into your emails even if you have the personality of Elmer Fudd and your idea of funny is a “knock knock” joke.
- Dead set against using humor in your emails? No problem. Here’s what to do instead…)
Readmore about: Kelvin DorseyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1